Trump Faces Sanction Hearing Over Allegations He Violated Gag Order

He is attacking a jury in a case where there have already been people not wanting to be on the jury because of fears of being attacked. Jail him.

Just put him in solitary confinement and have the secret service take responsibility for guarding/monitoring him.

15 Likes

I’m good with that. The sooner the better.

9 Likes

@txlawyer
When is it too late to cut a deal and slink away from a trial? Can he still do it now, once a jury is empaneled?

1 Like

ah, the dream! It sounds wonderful! When you get there, you should throw a TPM get-together party, I’ll come visit! :grin:

13 Likes

If not a stroke, perhaps a psychic break is in his future. Instead of jail, maybe a psych ward for a month?

3 Likes

Speaking words of wisdom.

10 Likes

The only net positive I can imagine coming out of Trump having to spend a night in the courthouse lock-up (they have one) is our getting to see what his hair and makeup looked like the next day.

13 Likes

Donnie does not understand the word “no”. He finds himself under the control of a court room environment. It is a new, improved, stress in his life that has to be churning and building up in him.

My understanding of behavior dynamics predicts he will have to act out and get himself into the next level of control, or finally blow an aneurism.

13 Likes

These goats are ready:

34 Likes

Me too!!! I’ll bring the beer!

8 Likes

29 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing . . .

16 Likes

There is no deal on the table, nor was there ever one offered. If there were such an offer and it was still open, he could still take it and change his plea.

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

crazysm

This is only a test

10 Likes

I don’t believe they’ll let him take his Blackberry with him to jail. But he can pass all the notes he wants to under the door of his cell to his jailers. Of course, he will only get chubby crayons to write with. NO Sharpies!!!

:crayon:

6 Likes

36 Likes

He is now up to 11 violations of the gag order based on his on camera comments yesterday after court.

24 Likes

IIRC, in cases where a judge has told a defendant not to post on social media, it’s basically been under threat of further sanctions including incarceration if they do it. There is no practical mechanism to prevent him from getting online other than incarceration, and he’ll need to be fined a few times before that’s in the cards.

6 Likes

Defendant tampering?

11 Likes