Trump Faces Sanction Hearing Over Allegations He Violated Gag Order

Ummmmm… is this a trick question?

14 Likes

We are forgetting that he can get relief by talking smack about the judge and prosecutor. so maybe he doesn’t blow a head gasket.

4 Likes

OT, but today is Global Talk Like Shakespeare Day.
I can’t wait to hear what Moscow Marge has to say. or Speaker Johnson, for that matter.

40 Likes

He should be saying zero about the jury. He is getting his licks in before the hammer comes down. This hearing will be interesting.

Josh Kovensky

He then gave an interview to right-wing outlet Real America’s Voice in which he portrayed the jury as unfair: “That jury was picked so fast. 95 percent Democrats.”

31 Likes

Bees or no bees? What a question!

:wink:

15 Likes

He may get these fines and a warning, but the fines won’t come out of his pocket.

I’m not sure how any of this will be a deterrent that will stop the spew coming from his mouth.

The guy has all the self-control of a two-year-old. While this makes sense to fine first and jail later to prevent all sorts of issues after the trial is over, I suspect he will re-violate the order by the end of the day today.

It’s like telling someone not to touch something. Their first instinct is to touch it (e.g., the famous photo of Pence touching some defense or missile item that clearly says ‘Do Not Touch’ on it). Normal people can’t resist the urge. TIFBG isn’t normal people. He’s orders of magnitude worse.

10 Likes

You got it, honey! :relaxed:

My wife and i kept bees for several years. We just could not keep those bees healthy enough to survive an invasion from another hive, and eventually gave up. Someday, maybe, when we finally move out of our urban neighborhood and into the countryside, we’ll have an orchard, and bees, and chickens, and goats, and we’ll tend to them all with great care well into our 90s.

Sorry. I’m awake now. Still need more coffee.

28 Likes

Only death will shut the son of a bitch up.

We can always hope.

16 Likes

If you’re going to be a ham, we’ll let you.

4 Likes

Courtship paddle celibacy?

5 Likes

I’m sure you’re correct. The fines will come out of money that otherwise, in a properly run campaign, might be used to pay for advertisements, or GOTV efforts, or whatever. I’m having a good deal of trouble getting much fussed about that.

If Lara Trump wants to build a bonfire with the cash that Trump’s donors provide, who am I to interfere? Heck, I’ll cheerfully donate an accelerant and matches to the cause.

41 Likes

The DA should let Michael Cohen know that he is not helping.

From reporter Molly Crane-Newman

Trump’s contempt hearing is at 9:30. Prosecutors say he’s broken a gag order in jabs at Cohen, Stormy, and jurors. His attys say it’s self-defense. Stay tuned to see if more history will be made with the addition of “Von ShitzInPantz” to the public record.

Michael Cohen from yesterday.

Hey Von ShitzInPantz…your attacks of me stink of desperation. We are all hoping that you take the stand in your defense.

24 Likes

If everything goes according to plan,

Many fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

Every fine doubles, everyday. $1K, $2K. $4K, $8K, $16K, $32K, $64K, $128K, $256K, $512K – THAT COVERS THE FIRST 10 charges. After that, he just gets a perp walked to the hamma slamma.

Ah, the miracle of compound interest…

24 Likes

Wonder if he “packed a toothbrush” (lawyer-speak for being prepared to go into custody for a timeout).

10 Likes

“Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.” - William Shakespeare

17 Likes

Thinking out loud here:

I have to wonder how many of his possessions on his person will be taken from him, in the event he’s in the slammer for any period of time. I know we believe that, as a narcissist, he would never make an attempt on his life, but I’m not so sure, seeing how he’s deteriorating before our eyes.

At the very least, they have to lift his phone and any electronics from him. And, frankly, that might be enough to kill him. Cut off from the world, in utter silence. He can’t survive that.

12 Likes

That would be the point of jailing him.

27 Likes

I love this!!! And make him take his gold shovel and dig it himself. Story can take her magazine and smack him with in every time he whines…

Deep bow. :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

2 Likes

41 Likes

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available