Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

No. They’re going to send it back down and say that each indictment should be handled separately as to whether or not the expresident can be tried.

7 Likes

What the everloving hell – who advised him this was a good look? This is the LAST TIME there will probably be living participants in D-Day, and he leaves for a tee vee interview.

20 Likes

What on earth was he talking about, with the mayor’s wife’s payments to Biden? Just more gibberish and I shouldn’t waste time thinking about it? I know he lies when he breathes.

10 Likes

Rishi Sunak is so far removed from the British people that he has a house in California.

32 Likes

I have long thought that Republicans wielded political power more effectively than Dems, but I wasn’t sure why. Now I think I know. Dems see poltical power as a way of achieving societal goals: often somewhat altruistic and difficult to realize. Republicans view poltical power as a means of crushing their opponents and the people they view as their opponent’s support base. It is much easier to attack particular groups of people than it is to realize elusive societal goals.

51 Likes

Woke up at 4:30 am to smell a real summer morning – walking on sunshine, and don’t it feel good? Yesterday’s photo – nothing like a warm rock to rest your chin on, after a day of hard work:

57 Likes

So BoJo more closely physically resembles TSF, but behaviorally, Sunak seems to be closer to TSF. (I’m recalling TSF deciding not to go to visit the American cemetery at Belleau Wood because it was raining.)

13 Likes

Because he’s A-MAZZ-ING.

3 Likes

[quote=“jwbuho, post:32, topic:251275, full:true”]

Did anyone pull out Winston Churchill’s-" Never was so much owed by so many to so few"?

12 Likes

Trump has very little understanding of science or actual reality. He says he could stop a magnet with a glass of water (probably because he thinks his word changes reality). If I poke a piece of magnitized wire into a cork and then set it in a bowl of water know what? It will indicate which way north is just like a compass does.

22 Likes

I reject your basic premise. For Sunak’s actions to have consequences the press would have to report it as the insult to the nation it actually was. It the land of the Tory press this as likely as Peggy Noonan criticizing a Republican.

12 Likes

L’Acadamie Francais points out that English-French portmanteaus are anathema. That would be, Tete a merde, please

19 Likes

You saved Europe…blah blah blah. That was so last century, old man. I’ve got an interview to get to… Besides, with Brexit, does it even count?

32 Likes

If Alex Jones has agreed to liquidate, then it’s safe to assume he has transferred the bulk of his wealth to friendly third parties.

28 Likes

Just a comment: the “Convicted Felon” appellation is lost when you abbreviate it like that. It needs to be spelled out every single time.

15 Likes

the Zelensky video

Pure love. Pure beauty. Thanks.

Any power centers that are beyond the strongman’s control are a threat to him.

The WWII vets remind us: I am a power center. No strongman controls me.

21 Likes

Chacon a son poo.

It’s really a cult, isn’t it.

BTW, lordosis much?

24 Likes

As well as setting up a bunch of shell companies to hide his wealth.

24 Likes

I hope when TFG is gone that someone has the foresight to install a stadium level sewer system under his gravestone because I can guarantee it gets a lot of liquid added in the years to come.

9 Likes

He had to Rishi home to try to keep his day job, failing to realize staying in France to honor fallen heroes was actually the best strategy to do so.

15 Likes