Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

Previously

Why didn’t they use John Deere? Why didn’t they bring in the John Deere people? Do you like John Deere? I like John Deere.

Donald Trump has very specific opinions about the kinds of tractors he wants to be used to build a wall with Mexico.

Yes, Trump expects Mexico to pay for the wall — but not to choose the types of tractors used for the job. He said in his Super Tuesday speech from his Mar-a-Lago estate that he wants Caterpillar and John Deere tractors to be involved.

47 Likes

Does it matter which?

10 Likes

“Nothing to do with his ethnicity”

Rishi is simply just another overly entitled Tory.
That is all.

43 Likes

No clue.

And I’ve just rewatched that scene with Zelenskyy and the veteran, and I’m legitimately weeping.

54 Likes

And may Rudy join him soon…

16 Likes

A posh boy tosser.

29 Likes

Just wait till Slappy T and the Supremes vote 5-4 to give Smellvis total immunity for everything he has done…

11 Likes

If only Beria was in charge of the liquidation.

6 Likes

Larry the Cat is beloved.

51 Likes

Because it is hard to see the big picture when they are ferociously engaged in kissing the crack of the ass of a strident sliver of the electorate … especially when their existence is entirely dependent upon them constantly pleasuring that sliver!

14 Likes

TCF aka TFG and his Repug buddies have no desire to govern. Prosecuting and investigating is all they have. The funny thing is, it’s all just them projecting their own crimes and disloyalty to the American Constitution and institutions.

34 Likes

The comments from Tories in that Guardian article are BRUTAL.

24 Likes

This sub headline “Trump II Will Assert Sweeping Powers Over Federal Spending” really should be changed to “Would Assert…” I’m seeing a lot of “Trump will” these days. Ominous self-fulfilling prophecy? I’d stop that if I were editor.

35 Likes

47 Likes

I’ve been contemplating this for a while. It’s all the things David wrote about, but we need to remember that it’s not simply that Trump wants to politicize the Judicial process. It’s that the GOP is accusing Biden of having politicized the Judicial process while staunchly supporting a man who says he’s going to politicize the judicial process.

The IOKIYR aspect is obvious, but someone needs to point out that you cannot contort this position into anything resembling “principled.” I despised much of the intellectual pretense and sophistry of William F. Buckley, but he was better able to conceal the blatant bigotry and hypocrisy of most of his positions. Conservatives don’t even bother anymore, it’s almost as if they know their voters don’t care and their opponents are powerless to stop them. The reference to Edward R. Murrow in More Posting is heartbreaking. It’s like the press now views its job to be one of court scribe.

57 Likes

Governing is not the same as ruling. That’s what why they’re in this pickle.

25 Likes

About time he’ll be finally jailed
His big mouth will at last be curtailed
He seemed deep in J6
With the other coup pricks
There’s slim chance his fat ass will be bailed

22 Likes

Not in the least!

Sometimes the imagined is better - no random truths to trip over in the stampede to “retribution”!

3 Likes

I have to pull myself together after watching those clips. Simply amazing men.

13 Likes

You can be assured that these same Pennsylvania Republicans who booed and taunted the heroic Capitol’s Police officers were more than happy with and cheered on a Frank Rizzo as police commissioner and mayor when he would threaten citizens and send his goon squad to harass, and worse, the citizens of Philadelphia.

35 Likes