Trump Caught On Tape Again Pressuring Election Officials

It’s funny how it’s gone from Trump and McDaniel offering the two canvassers lawyers to having to lawyer up themselves.

ETTD.

15 Likes

I hate the current makeup of the court. You are unable to make any sense of what the decision means. The fact that the 3 justices appointed by Democrats voted to overturn makes me believe that there might have been actual technical defects in the governments case.

Applying my BS test, would the decision have been 6 to 3 if it had been a Democrat might tell us something. As it stands it’s meaningless, we have 6 justices who are brazenly partisan. The decisions they render do not follow rhyme or reason, except that it will almost universally side with “conservative” causes or individuals.

3 Likes

And… You get what you pay for.

7 Likes

More delicious than 2 scoops!

ETA, just more evidence that the entire RNC is a criminal organization.

14 Likes

I hear you, but the F35 costs about that much per unit, and the SU-34 do actually seem to leave their hangers. As it stands the F35 may be the worlds most expensive paperweights.

5 Likes

Disobeying a lawful order and general miscreancy.

8 Likes

For such an apparent serial criminal, I am amazed how few of the Donald Trump’s were not reported in real time.

I guess it is all in the (mob) family with the GOP.

2 Likes

So true. Until Trump, I had always thought political violence and threats of violence were things that happened in other less sophisticated societies without a strong tradition for the rule of law. Boy, was I ever wrong about that. Nobody deserves to be subjected to death threats, but the manner in which this SCOTUS has ruled, particularly in regards to the second amendment, has planted the seeds for this.

30 Likes

“One thing I have learned watching trump’s legal escapades is … justice… … … is … sssllllooooww.”

But exceeding fine. Or so I’ve heard.

3 Likes

So much gazing. So few navels.

7 Likes

Back at ya, @tiowally!
And just in case you need a hint, forget the hippo! THIS is what i want for Christmas!

6 Likes

We need a little Christmas Cheer!

5 Likes

I am beginning to think that criminal acts are a feature in the GOP.

So perhaps the real question is, are you really part of the GOP if you have not committed a serious crime?

Otherwise you are RHINO, or worse a Democrat.

11 Likes

That’s not how it works. He knows what the billionaires want him to do. The billionaires know what he wants to do. The largesse merely keeps him happy to keep on keepin’ on.

25 Likes

Back when I was an Aeroflot frequent flyers, dad, a Boeing lifer, asked “Do you know how those things are made?” I responded, “no, and don’t tell me”.

23 Likes

That still means that every 5th person in Iowa would like to see us put in concentration camps.

13 Likes

28 Likes

Clarence is telling Santa Leonard Leo what he wants for Christmas and as usual it’s got a hefty price tag.

4 Likes

Not that he really ever governed, but, furthermore, this reveals the country was really on autopilot between Election Day and Biden’s inauguration. Trump wasn’t doing a damned thing that didn’t involve him attempting to hijack the election.

38 Likes

How, will the tax dollars suddenly stop rolling in?