Trump Caught On Tape Again Pressuring Election Officials

And if you were those two, wouldn’t you be worried about having to need a lawyer in the first place?! At first, those two did refuse to certify (Palmer claiming she was under a lot of pressure to certify when it was exactly the opposite we later learned), but they did end certifying after all.

Ronna’s been a very bad girl. Lock her up with the rest of the crooks.

20 Likes

or fast-track that list of “negotiable” drugs … to ALL of them.

9 Likes

I’m fairly certain those two Michigan canvassers and Trump are dear, dear friends going back almost two minutes. So how can it be bribery when it’s just close friends conspiring to steal an election?

14 Likes

I guess it’s about how much money you have before you offer the bribe?!

2 Likes

That was great.

1 Like

Everything Musk touches, collapses.

Today, no full-scale hyperloops exist anywhere in the world. Musk’s test tunnel in California is gone. The man himself has become more enamored with endorsing antisemitic theories than solving the problem of car traffic.

The Boring Company, Musk’s tunneling operation, is still digging underground passageways in Las Vegas — but for Teslas, not hyperloops. The future, it would seem, is nearly the same as the present.

20 Likes

Better just to enjoin them. Nationalization is what commies do.

2 Likes

I came to say the same thing. Because it never gets old!

12 Likes

Yeah–on Lindell TV! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve said this before. Trump could feed live infants through a tree shredder, live on TV, and his poll numbers would increase. He could replay clips of the whole episode at his rallies and receive thunderous applause and approval. Then disassemble the tree shredder and sell the parts as souvenirs.

And law enforcement would spend two years investigating it, by which time he’d have been reelected and nothing would come of it.

6 Likes

Oh let Jack and The Gang crank out those subpoenas for Christmas!

22 Likes

Aren’t we still waiting for all these 2020 election law suits that Donnie brought to be resolved? s/

I know that it’s Donnie’s MO to sue, sue, and sue some more. But on Jan 6th 2021 there weren’t any pending lawsuits, right? I don’t remember if he ranted and whined that he didn’t have time to make his case that the election was stollen from him on J6th. I guess Donnie thought of the states as small time contractors that should have been honored to hold an election where his name was on the ballot.

4 Likes

Trump and the canvassers did all this in a sealed cardboard box. So…

2 Likes

15 Likes

Those two paragraphs Mr. Kurtz quoted from Dahlia Lithwick are incredible. It really distills the shortsightedness and corruption of this Supreme Court and how the chickens have now come home to roost to its essence. At a time they need maximum credibility, they’re realizing they have none. As these major court cases loom that will define our country for at least a generation, Clarence Thomas’s unprecedented corruption hums along like background music.

32 Likes

I think he means that Kirk can spout off as much as he wants because it’s protected by the 1st Amendment even though others get death threats and harrassment as a result of his idiocy.

13 Likes

Maybe they already know Trump is going to get in.

Used to be in medical advertising every now and then you would be audited. Not any more. For the last 6 years it’s like the practical part of regulation in the industry has disappeared.

BTW, the reason there is so much money in pharma, and why medicines are so pricey, is that Medicare picks up the tab for nearly half of all healthcare in America.

It is as exquisite a succubus as the DoD. Almost 75% of all healthcare expenses are incurred after the age of 65.

11 Likes

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Mae West

18 Likes

Grabbing somebody’s ball(s)??

22 Likes

“Fun Fact: Only the US and New Zealand allow the advertising of pharmaceutical drugs on television.”

Advertising prescription drugs used to be illegal in the U.S. If memory serves, at about the same general time it became illegal to advertise cigarettes, it became legal to advertise alcoholic beverages (I think it was already legal to advertise beer, at least on radio) and pharmaceuticals.

2 Likes