Trump Caught On Tape Again Pressuring Election Officials

and legal defense fund.

7 Likes

So . . . what’s he in for?

25 Likes

While we wait for Scotus to grant or deny Smith’s petition to expedite Trump’s absolute immunity claim, Steve Vladek found this and it does not seem like an emergency to me like a threat to the republic that Trump’s claim of immunity is.

If you think Smith doesn’t have a good case for #SCOTUS granting certiorari “before judgment” on Trump’s immunity, here’s the Court in 2021 granting Trump’s request for cert. before judgment for no other reason than to clear the way for one last execution before he left office:

33 Likes

If trump was in office when phone calls were made they were recorded. Every call, even unimportant ones, made in the White House are recorded by the Secret Service. Its been done since Nixon was in office at minimum.

5 Likes

Katie Porter presents the counterpoint: https://youtu.be/n0L0XbnvJ6I?si=TTSEegJbmrTkc-nK

12 Likes

:…but because the court has been so hellbent on discrediting itself and then refusing to cop to it. It’s the political and financial dirty work of two decades, coming to light in the span of one year, that the court has brought on itself at the moment in which it should have been beyond reproach."

At least we can count on Clarence Thomas keeping his wife Ginny at a safe distance during these trying times. NO way she is talking to him about any of this, let alone making her opinions and outcome desires known to him. No way. Not happening. Mum’s the word.

https://i.imgur.com/p9DSgO9.gif

13 Likes

Why NO it’s not, if you are GOP
Supreme Court overturns conviction in Bob McDonnell corruption case - CBS News
The Supreme Court unanimously decided Monday to overturn former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell’s bribery conviction in his federal corruption case.

In a victory for McDonnell, the high court vacated and remanded the Fourth Circuit’s decision upholding his conviction, and it also vacated jury instructions and is requiring a retrial in McDonnell’s case.

7 Likes

Impressive that they figured out how to do that with the criminal ex-president’s burner phones. More impressive still that the Secret Service could do this without screwing up or intentionally wiping the recordings off the face of the Earth like they did with their own cell phone data.

17 Likes

Unfortunately “we’ll take care of that” can just mean that we’ll help find some attorneys for you, not pay them for you. It’s the usual weaselly innuendo.

8 Likes

Did Bridget miss John 8: 7?

1 Like

Hitler is dead. Hitlerism, not so much.

33 Likes

Oh no. That attitude is as American as it gets, we have been trying to get away from it for decades.

3 Likes

Imagine building bombers 3/$100 million?

17 Likes

Clarence currently in negotiations over what his ruling COULD be. Anyone? Bueller?

2 Likes

I know an auctioneer…

Will it be aired on Amazon Prime? They always cancel the good shows.

7 Likes

I wonder if it mentions the time when smeg hated the 2012 GOP Autopsy.

19 Likes

I’m just wondering if we’ll all honor the Sabbath and only hold pogroms Monday through Saturday.

6 Likes

Luxury destinations must be in the Southern Hemisphere, is warm down there.

1 Like

The thought occurred to me the other day, Trump could drive an illegal Mexican immigrant to an abortion clinic in an electric car… and they would still vote for him. Seriously, they would still vote for him.

Cult? Yep.

26 Likes