Trump Appears Injured After Loud Sounds At Campaign Rally In Pennsylvania

Agree. He definitely will not have an honest moment of assessment and change. It will change him even if he doesn’t admit it though. Keep an eye on the subtle stuff, not the campaign face. He just found out he is mortal and that may eat at him in interesting ways.

12 Likes

My parents live in Naples and for some reason I get these.

9 Likes

Busy killing the shooter, were they not? Do you have a theory where the shooter’s still kicking around somewhere?

2 Likes

Sad to say but i expect TCF’s cult will demand a statue on the National Mall commemorating the moment in this photo, a’la the Iwo Jima monument

5 Likes

He’s a Narcissist. This will only confirm to him that he’s invincible.

Assuming this wasn’t a setup.

5 Likes

I think this event and everything else Trump talks anout just brings everyone back to the chaos of J6 and the whole Trump administration. As Nikki Haley said, chaos just follows this guy around. How many people want four MORE years of that ?

Trump certainly won’t lose his base, but he was shot by a Republican with an AR-15. Talk about living and dying by the sword. Biden’s big advantage is he’s normal - boring but not threatening. I think this will bring people NOT in Trump’s base that putting him back in the White House just guarantees 4 more long years of chaos and conflict. No sane person wants that.

22 Likes

Suddenly no one is talking about Project 2025 anymore, are they? Watch that go right down the memory hole. The media will not bring it up again.

4 Likes

I like the way you think. I don’t know, though, man.

2 Likes

Naw, it’s appropriate. Something was really f’ed up for this to happen. Someone died, two critically injured, protectee injured.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Yep the media will use Joe’s Debate imagery and split screen it with Trump’s fist pump.

Thats all the election coverage will consist of

2 Likes

You can’t expect the “good guys with guns” to be everywhere when there are only 1.5 guns per adult in the US. :smirk:

2 Likes

This will be all “Ds are to blame for constantly calling for Trump’s murder” all the time.

This may be absurdly optimistic, but I wonder if it won’t create some significant cognitive dissonance among Trump supporters. “Wait, don’t we love political violence? Don’t we love threats of 2nd amendment solutions, threats of retribution? Now we’re saying those are a bad thing?”

6 Likes

That is the key though to why I said what I did. Reality just poked its nose into his delusion and said Hi! That delusion is going to be fighting back tooth and claw to get things back in place. He will not have the normal reactions the rest of us would, his declaration of being invincible will covering up a fragile sense of what is and is not that is now shaken up. Don’t listen to the braggadocio, watch what changes behind that.

9 Likes

The bad news for Tom Crooks is that now and into the future he is in no shape to date Jodie Foster.

3 Likes

I’ve grown ambivalent about it since I posted – what you say has force.
At the same time, there’s still a minimum of paperwork on the incident and, so, I continue to harbor real reservations about the intent behind such a hearing (which differs from its justification.)

3 Likes

Likely, any loud noise or commotion will have Chump diving for cover for the next few months.

8 Likes

Which may open any number of truly unfortunate cans of worms.

4 Likes

Yep. But not necessarily bad for his opposition.

1 Like

Ron Johnson (that one) just solved the “why” of why Trump was targeted: Critical Race Theory.
He told Jake Tapper, so it must be true.

8 Likes