Trump Appears Injured After Loud Sounds At Campaign Rally In Pennsylvania

Originally published at: Trump Appears Injured After Loud Sounds At Campaign Rally In Pennsylvania - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Former President Donald Trump had blood on his face and appeared to be injured after an incident at his campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania Saturday evening. Follow along below for updates.

1 Like

Trying to desperately recast the Left, methinks. His hand went to his ear, but this guy is a TV fuck, and the real numbers are not being reflected in the polls.

Guy Fawkes, anybody? They made a bogeyman of the Left and we have resolutely not gone Republican enough for them. That is, gone to guns.

If it is a play it shows desperation. This kind of thing, as president, would lead to people with unnaturally colored hair, for instance, getting beaten in the street.

Bit of a heavy card.

9 Likes

Made sure my sons were both at home. /s

10 Likes

but what about his shoes?

2 Likes

They reap what they sow.

11 Likes

witness claiming someone in the crowd was killed, and there where 2 shooters.
have heard no reporting that confirms this.

i don’t envy law enforcement having to deal with the fact that every single eye witness is bat shit crazy…

30 Likes

For the good of the country, Trump needs to withdraw his candidacy.

49 Likes

Sounds like about 10 shots …
From off to the left or right, not straight on.

This will fire-up his candidacy.

2 Likes

The thing that sucks is that the casualties were probably all the result of the secret service killing the attempted assassin.

8 Likes

And that suit!

This is not the 2nd amendment solution they were looking for.

16 Likes

Welp, here we go.
Betcha Alex Jones doesn’t call this one a false flag.
And someone will try to kill Biden in revenge. Wait for it.

21 Likes

Pure Kabuki.

1 Like

Here is what Donald Trump Jr had to say after speaking with his father:

I just spoke to my father on the phone and he is in great spirits. He will never stop fighting to save America, no matter what the radical left throws at him. (Trump rally shooting being investigated as assassination attempt; Biden says ‘everybody must condemn’ political violence – latest | Donald Trump | The Guardian )

Apparently, Don, Jr., doesn’t want to take a rest from feeding the fire.
Not a surprise, though.
We’ll see where Sr. goes. (ed.)

15 Likes

Two spectators critcally injured and one deceased. Good lord.

14 Likes

So this is what it takes to get Trump and Trumpers to finally denounce “political violence”. I guess it’s a start.

People died JANUARY 6th too, ya know, amid a sea of Trump flags and Trump himself.

23 Likes

Reports say Trump was hit by flying glass from the podium shield rather than a bullet but the pig sure knows how to snatch a news cycle either way.

Like many I thought false flag at first but that doesn’t seem likely any more even though it would certainly fit Benedict Donald’s MO.

Onward

10 Likes

Flying glass makes sense as a bullet would have torn his ear off.
I know somewhat what a bullet does. As a young guy I took a .22 shard from a ricochet in my right shin bone. The small divot in my shin remains some 60 years on.

18 Likes

But getting elected is his ticket to staying out of jail, and that’s what’s good for him.

So the country can pound sand.

8 Likes

But the January 6 violence was acceptable, because it wasn’t aimed at him.

20 Likes