Trump Ally David Perdue Will Launch Bid For Georgia Governor

I’d start with just fixing the registration systems Kemp knowingly left vulnerable.

9 Likes

Trump ally David Perdue

Makes Kemp what?

I’m open to suggestions…

3 Likes

Kemp bows out is my guess. Another spineless POS

Under the bus.

1 Like

Or highly drugged…???

2 Likes

candidate Perdue

It ain’t for civic duty. There’s big money to be made. And who deserves to make big money more than big money?

2 Likes

Perdue is Trump. It isn’t about compromising.

3 Likes

I’ll be very interested what the polling will show. Perdue is a proven loser, while the former AG and current Gov has his hands on the levers of power. On the other hand if Kemp is relying on non-Trump GOP a significant number of them probably have already crossed over. I have no idea who that leaves with the advantage. Except Stacey Abrams, of course.

13 Likes

I wonder if he is trying to avoid the insider trading scrutiny he would face if he ran for the Senate. We didn’t forget.

3 Likes

This about sums up the entire Trump presidency. One picture being worth a thousand words.

3 Likes

people there said he was dared, obviously a photo op thing

And the pandemic… even hippos get covid.
Thanks trump

2 Likes

Ummm, how? What’s the vector, victor?

3 Likes

Will Kemp drop out?

Endorsement by TFG.

“Loser tabs loser for GOV.”

Details at 11.

2 Likes

They did their own research, I’m sure.

9 Likes

This is the kind of crap we’ll be dealing with if the Confederate States of ManchinAmerica re-emerges.

9 Likes

Trump has shattered all 10 Commandments, so hey, why not Reagan’s 11th?

5 Likes

It’s like we’re waiting for the evidence to catch up to what we already know.

Instead of “we’ll follow the evidence wherever it takes us”, it’s more like - evidence, can you please hurry up and catch up to where the rest of us already are?

3 Likes

I’m waiting for Kemp to pull some levers in the primary to eke out a victory, then for Perdue to claim “election was stolen”, ala Trump, all the way to election day, thus dividing and demoralizing Republican base voters.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available