Trump Ally David Perdue Will Launch Bid For Georgia Governor

Former Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) is set to announce his bid challenging Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) this week, marking a GOP primary clash in the battleground state amid former President Trump’s revenge tour against Kemp.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1397002
1 Like

Well this could be fun for Stacey Abrams. You go girl, and let the boys tear each other apart.

35 Likes

+1

Congratulations, Governor Abrams.

27 Likes

O goodie! A primary where they can tell the truth, about each other.

31 Likes

GAGQP in disarray!

Bless their hearts…

18 Likes

I hope that lead increases dramatically.
Any ally of trump should have one of these around their neck…

and as an aside (for comic effect) remember trump handling an Abbott Labs covid test detector? He had not the slightest clue what was up or down and set it on a table upside down. This from the guy who claimed a natural ability to understand the complexities of lab work and science in general. A world expert don’cha know…

I ran a lab in a medical school in which we did serious work on ovarian cancer. If trump had visited I would’ve demanded he stay out in the hall and away from my lab. The man would be seriously dangerous when surrounded by sensitive equipment and lots of flammable chemicals.

21 Likes

She’ll find 12,000 votes somewhere…

Oh wait…

13 Likes

It’s going to really burn for Purdue and the white Southern patriarchy after he has the privilege of losing to a Jew and an African American woman in consecutive general elections.

30 Likes

How many GA elected seats flipped Blue this year? 48 or something like that?

Stacey Abrams already has the win in her back pocket. Trump the pedophile pushing Perdue the pedophile just widens the margin.

17 Likes

Stacy will take on all comers and be at the top when it’s all over.

12 Likes

No wins are a given. She will have to (and will succeed) fight for each and every vote. Nothing is a given, especially in GA.

22 Likes

Former Loser™ enlists other Loser™ to lose against 3rd Loser™.

14 Likes

Perdue and Kemp will be busy trying to emulate Trump. This will be entertaining.

12 Likes

I’m aware of that. And I surmise that Ms Abrams is more aware than either of us.

23 Likes

Don’t assume the win. Not until the votes are in anyway. If MTG can get elected in Georgia, anything is possible and that is scary.

11 Likes

And certified. What’s to say that legislature wouldn’t try to deny the outcome and install their chosen candidate to satisfy T****? Will we ever know the true outcome of that election, based on everything we’ve heard so far…?

3 Likes

Especially if any of them could be mistaken for Adderall.

You mean like this:

26 Likes

Or just pass laws to strip the position of its power, a la Wisconsin

8 Likes

We weren’t a pharmacy but rather a benchtop type lab. You’ve seen images of what labs look like I am sure.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available