Trump Ally David Perdue Will Launch Bid For Georgia Governor

Trump Tactic #2

“As long as you’re in court, it’s not decided, and you’re not in jail.”

1 Like

Here’s hoping that dump’s injection of himself into the GA Guv’s race works out as well as his involvement in the 2020 Sen races.

4 Likes

I would had demanded he be the only one in the lab and evacuated the building. I’d put these on every single item that can kill you.

You know he’s going to touch at least one. They can’t help it.

3 Likes

Prolly zoo keeper or someone in the public but Human to Hippo. Then again big cats can get covid and other critters can too. Remember that coronaviruses other than covid are fairly common in mammals. One version of the common cold is caused by a coronavirus.

4 Likes

Like white-tailed deer.

From the bioRxiv paper:

Ninety-four of the 283 deer (33.2%; 95% CI: 28, 38.9) samples were positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA as assessed by RT-PCR.

And the best part (and by “best part,” I mean the part with horrifying implications):

The discovery of sylvatic and enzootic SARS-CoV-2 transmission in deer has important implications for the ecology and long-term persistence, as well as the potential for spillover to other animals and spillback into humans.

7 Likes

Thanks for the hot tip, Q.

2 Likes

Do you like movies about gladiators?

3 Likes

I am cheered by the fact that “Perdue” means “lost” in French! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

…and then, Zombies… we’re fucked

4 Likes

Jim Jordan is unclear on the concept…

13 Likes

Words cannot compete…

Welp, so much for deer hunting…
Next … cattle, pigs and lamb…and chicken.
Thanks trump.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to Trump’s arrest. I don’t care if it is Federal, State or Cardiac.

15 Likes

PTL&PTP
Praise The Lord, & Pass The Popcorn. Perdue making mess of it!! I love watching them them on tape probing their differences.

1 Like

Nah, I think we should all just go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over…

5 Likes

lol, like the snark on “Thanks,Obama”. Clearly, one is more deserving than the other. In the same vein, to illustrate true class, i remember when all the "thanks, obama " crap was coming out. The President Of The United States Of America, Barack Hussein Obama, sort of trolled it with what i think was a PSA about the ACA. He was sitting at a kitchen table, trying to dunk a chocolate chip cookie into a glass of milk. (YUM!) The cookie was too big to fit into the glass, and Obama sighed, and said “Thanks, Obama”.
True class.

16 Likes

And why just in Georgia? We could see such a pleasant scenario play out across the country! Personally I’d like to see an entire “Trumpista” slate during the primaries, dividing the GOP and dooming it in House and increasing the Democratic majority in the Senate.

/Don’t wake me, I’m enjoying this dream.

8 Likes

I’m not sure about that. My impression of him when he ran for Governor was that he had bit of Chris Christie in him. That he played rough, and dirty.
But with Trump calling him and Raffensperger to fix the election to give Trump the win is putting Kemp in the not too fond of Trump camp. I believe Kemp was in the Trump camp before the election.
What I see as the problem is that Kemp was supposed to have run his election for Governor all above board. That the measures he put in place were kosher. To now have the head of your party telling you to fix the election so he’d win is too far for Kemp.

1 Like

Don’t wanna be bobby downer here but is there anything illegal about financing or gathering contributions for a rally on the mall? I don’t see how the rally can ever be connected directly to the invasion of the capital which was the illegal part of the day. What’s the point of focusing so much on who funded a perfectly legal venue for fucktards supporting the dotard to vent and fulminate and bloviate when 1st amendment allows that sort of idiotic shit?

If I may, I think knowing where the financing came from is party figuring out the conspiracy. And then there’s the part where the permits were granted with stipulation on activities to a legit group…but then the WH wrested control away from the original organizers. And by proving this to goes to premeditation.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available