Trump Admin Sidelines CDC To Give Pentagon ‘Unprecedented’ Role In Vaccine Distribution | Talking Points Memo

He thinks this makes him look Presidential.

If only there were private companies experienced in logistics. Like FedEx, UPS, DHL,CVS, Amazon. Or Constitutionally mandated entities like the USPS.

No, go full Fascist and commander the Armed Forces to do it.

15 Likes

Next!..

unnamed

8 Likes

Oh, that is delightfully mean. Loved it. Thanks.

6 Likes

It’s not a vaccine until this guy says it’s a vaccine.

26 Likes

Unfortunately, Fox watching wingnuts are about 30% of the country.

3 Likes

Helter Skelter is what homicidal maniacs wrote on walls - not White House Foreign Policy.

11 Likes

If Trump does get down to 30%, that’s an acceptable number, though anything less is (of course) better.

2 Likes

You know, I’ve had great blood pressure forever, but I’m pretty sure as a result of this idiot it’s not staying that way. I read this stuff and am incensed. Fortunately, there are people here that state how it will work and it has a calming effect.

11 Likes

And even Charley Manson knew using a Sharpie was too over the top…

4 Likes

My money was on the American Battle Monuments Commission. Or maybe the Milk Marketing Board.

6 Likes

How utterly idiotic.

5 Likes

Since it will still take for a vaccine to be developed and thoroughly tested, I think this is more of another move by Trump to sound like he is in charge when he is not. Assuming Biden wins the election, the distribution of vaccines would highly likely occur after he becomes president and sanity returns.

8 Likes

Oh, hell, I was hoping my vaccine would be delivered to my door by an Abrams tank or a Blackhawk. How disappointing, but the Abrams would destroy our roads so maybe it is better if it didn’t happen.

I was in the US Army long enough to know their response – just WTF, SNAFU, FUBAR!!!

13 Likes

“It raises a lot of questions as to why are people other than health people handling a health problem?”

The Trump Admin couldn’t be more transparent that this is a blatant attempt to keep Fauci from taking any credit for the vaccine.

10 Likes

Trump is punishing Fauci. AND also…Trump wants us to suffer for liking Fauci more.

16 Likes

Way OT-----but Hoo Boy!!!

17 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried if someone like Russell Honore was in charge.

This is the Trump era, so he not being involved, is a great thing.

3 Likes

They need to take a look at Kansas if Kobach wins the primary, he has provided a lot of fodder for the type of ads they produce.

9 Likes

38 Likes

They know exactly where to stick the knife. All that hair blowing around the obese big cheese. Another winner.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available