Trump Admin Sidelines CDC To Give Pentagon ‘Unprecedented’ Role In Vaccine Distribution | Talking Points Memo

Well Trump will not be in office, so we will see how it is distributed later. This is typical Trump being the show boat with nothing to show.

3 Likes

You had me til I realized it wasn’t from Donnie. Still a nice kick in the ass to Rupert.

7 Likes

Fauci is much taller than I remember…

7 Likes

So in October, a desperate Trump will choose one of the drugs under development, anoint it “the Vaccine,” and direct the DOD to start dosing first responders and politicians with it on Nov 1.

Who would voluntarily get injected with a vaccine rushed into distribution for political ends? And what happens if there are unforeseen side-effects?

12 Likes

The sidewalk can only handle so much weight …

5 Likes

I remember that.

2 Likes

There was a reason he took the data away from them and is having it sent to the White House instead. No they weren’t willing to lie about everything for him.

And yeah I agree it is also about his being able to take credit.

8 Likes

Is this why he needs to remove 12K troops from Germany?

6 Likes

Militarizing the police worked out great for the Bunker Boy, so why not public health as well?
iDiJoT…

5 Likes

Well he’s fucked up everything else with the pandemic, might as well fuck up the vaccine too.

8 Likes

God yes. He hates people who are loved or liked.

12 Likes

Yep. He is raging and must hit back. Of course it will blow up in his face but it gives him a moment of happiness thinking he is winning.

11 Likes

I just withdrew from a “NextDoor” group because it was inundated with posts referencing “experts” from god-knows-where spouting disinformation on vaccines, face masks and whatever else. I’ll bet there will be plenty of those who reject the vaccine here.

7 Likes

Don’t know if someone has already said this, but what vaccine?

15 Likes

Wonder if they will be armed when they make their deliveries? Be handy around November 3.

2 Likes

It’s a two-scoop win for Fat Nixon. Humiliates the CDC and pleases Putin.

8 Likes

The one Trump’s fantasy life says will be ready in a couple of weeks.

And speaking of a couple of weeks, where is the new health care plan that was supposed to be signed into law this weekend??

13 Likes

6 Likes

So when do we find out what the sprinkles are in this story?

2 Likes

Dunno if any one has said this but I’m sure if this came to fruition someone from Defense would just call CDC and get assistance.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available