Tom Cotton Predicts There Will Be A Peaceful Transfer Of Power … In 2025

A third trump nominee on the court is an integral part of why they feel so confident about a Trump re-election.

4 Likes

GOP handlers: “Alright Tom - we’re expecting you to go far in the party. You just have to remember to be a clueless azzhole 24x7.”

Cotton: “No problem!”

If we were truly following the Constitution, Trump would have been out of office and into a cell by now.

13 Likes

OT but his super spreader rallies are beginning to infect his fan base.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has been notified that one person who attended Trump's September 10 rally in Freeland has since tested positive for COVID-19.

An estimated 10,000 people attended that rally.https://t.co/Axdqsp4DJX

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) September 27, 2020
11 Likes

Here’s hoping that R is large enough to insure many can’t vote in person in Nov.

I’m all out of sympathy for people who want to make a public health crisis worse.

8 Likes

Their confidence is going to betray them.

7 Likes

The most lawless president who lost the popular vote and has been impeached.

7 Likes

She aced the one-question interview:

“Will you insure continued GOP power and keep me out of jail? You’re hired!”

5 Likes

The GOP truly believes Democrats should be barred from governing at all. They really think the Dems are illegitimate per se and, therefore, should never be in power. It’s just that clear in their fevered, unconstitutional minds. Cotton is a smug, preening asshole who has zero respect for the rule of law when it comes to GOP dictatorial rule; of course, any Dem president should immediately be impeached because, well…it’s a Democrat.

5 Likes

Sadly, Jake Tapper wasn’t able to fact check him on their air. Don’t journalists prepare for interviews anymore? Did Tapper really believe Cotton wouldn’t say things in support of Trump? Be better at your job, Tapper.

Their thinking that this is 2000 and the population will just quietly take a bullshit decision by a handful of people to continue Trump’s reign and not burn the whole thing down in response is rather cute. Also wrong.

12 Likes

We must fight with what ever we got.

8 Likes

c_t

“Also wrong.”

VERY !

2 Likes

I agree - I think this will all backfire spectacularly, but we will suffer in the meantime. People are not happy about this nomination and the ram-through. BUT, remember that with a Dem Congress, many SC rulings can be diluted (that’s not the right word, but I’m not sure what is). People don’t know that because the minority party has cheated their way to a Senate majority since 2010. First order of business, Joe: statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico.

9 Likes

There is more damage to be had by not trying.

4 Likes

With the abundance of lies that Cotton was spouting, there wasn’t enough time. Tapper did allude to that at the end of the interview.

5 Likes

Here’s my heretical prediction: If the Dems control the House, Senate, WH, they still won’t do any of the following: Medicare for All. Green New Deal. Banking reform. Strengthening C.A.F.E. standards. Prison reform. Expanding the SC. I honestly don’t know what Biden is actually promising to do other than “Not Be Trump”. No snark intended. I just don’t see what bold agenda any Dem is championing. Happy to be wrong.

YES ! We can not roll over.So much is on the line for decades to come.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Tom Cotton thinks he’s a fucking comedian. Ha ha ha. He’s so funny I forgot to laugh.

I want to see them do it just to b****slap the Republicans for their behavior during the impeachment.

They act like they don’t use the same tactics at every opportunity. Time for some tasty medicine.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available