Tom Cotton Predicts There Will Be A Peaceful Transfer Of Power … In 2025

Freak who sits alone in the cafeteria says what?

11 Likes

Thing is, the projections are not far-fetched. Contesting an election in which Republicans attempt to rig the outcome through lawsuits works both ways.

Also –mentioning this again– Cotton and Trump really should not leave the house without being properly dressed. It is a shock to see them without the white bedsheets and pointy hoods.

When Trump loses and it’s looking like he will, there will be analogies to the South losing the Civil War again. Mainly because there is truth in that.

2 Likes

I wonder if he realizes inherent in his comments is that he would expect Democrats to behave peacefully if Trumps wins but maybe not Republicans if vice versa. I thought Democrats were the party of violent anarchists?

5 Likes

Not Taking It.

14 Likes

Oh, brava, Dr. Biden, not getting led astray, staying on message, very well done.

13 Likes

Jill’s going to be a strong First Lady.

13 Likes

I am from Akansas, please don’t hold that against me.
For a state that still has thousands of miles of dirt roads, change is a difficult thing.
Tom Cottonmouth was first seen as intelligent by the right because he went to West Point.
He also served in the middle east.
Now, having said that, I personally talked to him before he was elected, at a Democratic event and he lied to me twice, once about science the other about being his own man.
That is why I call him Cottonmouth, just like the snake you must always know where it is and never turn your back towards it.
Hopefully, the good people of Arkansas will have the good judgement when he is up for re-election and they will kill him politically speaking.
He really is a cottonmouth.

11 Likes

There will be a peaceful transfer of power in 2025 from The Leader to His Heir Apparent. He will decide within the next four year which of these three will be next in line for the Throne. A difficult dilemma, just like King Henry before him.

1 Like

She’s marvelous. And feisty in the most charming of ways! She will be quite a first lady. I can’t wait.

9 Likes

You know what’s lovely? They started dating and she told her mother, “Mom, I finally met a gentleman.” I don’t always demand that certain things be campaign ads but that ought to be.

9 Likes

Joe Biden speaking on SCJ now
MSMBC is airing it live

4 Likes

Jill Biden is wonderful and that clip really lifted my spirits this morning. Thanks for posting it.

5 Likes

Also on C-Span.

And good on Joe. He’s linking the SC nomination to getting rid of the ACA. That is a brilliant tack. He’s warning that pre-existing conditions will not assure coverage. And he’s referencing the possible “next flood” of Covid lasting effects, AND the old time insurance dodge of pregnancy as a pre-existing condition.

He’s effectively quoting Trump on this too, and his intent to end “Obamamcare.” And Barrett’s criticism of Roberts’ upholding of the ACA.

6 Likes

I’d much rather talk about Jill Biden than about Tom Cotton.

“Dad, we think we should marry Jill” —hearing that still brings a smile to my face.

To read/hear more about how Joe, Beau, and Hunter asked me to join the Biden family, check out https://t.co/2kRq8bEQnD #Time #WhereTheLightEnters pic.twitter.com/iJV18VZdrM

— Dr. Jill Biden (@DrBiden) April 26, 2019

11 Likes

Right on time.

A read.

“What do we do about the Court? There is an obvious and pressing need now to do whatever is politically permissible in stopping Trump from further distorting its composition. But, beyond that, there is also a need to make it part of our national reckoning with the history and traditions of racism in the United States. It is long overdue to end the Court’s undemocratic role in U.S. society.”

1 Like

That’s because he’s a dead ringer for Norman Bates (Tony Perkins) in Psycho.

7 Likes

Right on. And Joe too! He’s doing great in his speech right now. He’s approaching eloquence. Well sort of. Maybe I’m getting carried away.

But he’s really doing great.

6 Likes

Bless them for good kids, they knew he’d want their approval. The more I know, the more I like and admire them.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available