Tom Cotton Predicts There Will Be A Peaceful Transfer Of Power … In 2025

Cotton would be happy if he were picked to lead a coup d’etat.

6 Likes

It’s truly impressive just how thorough Trump’s death grip on the gop is. So many of the lemmings willing to follow him anywhere.

15 Likes

Tom Cotton is the Dick Cheney of Kellyanne Conways

13 Likes

This actually gives me renewed hope. If Cotton is confident that Trump will win, it will probably be a 45-state landslide for Biden. A weather vane that always points in the wrong direction is useful, too.

19 Likes

Cotton is an absolute traitor to Trump.

Trump has been very clear he is owed at least a third term due to the way he’s been treated by the press and Dems in his first term.

For cotton to try to steal what is Trump’s god-given right is shameful.

13 Likes

Cotton is chintz

5 Likes

Cotton then went off on a tangent railing against Biden, former President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, before arguing that “Democrats are the ones who should be pressed on whether or not they will accept a loss in November” because he believes “it doesn’t sound to me like they will.”

v.o: “previously on ‘Goofus and Gallant’.”

9 Likes

Tom Cotton is Trump with a slightly higher IQ. This man should never be president. He’s a fascist and a hater of the Constitution.

15 Likes

Tom Cotton makes my skin crawl. He is evil.

22 Likes

It’s getting to the point where you can say, the GOP, they make my skin crawl.

11 Likes

The most lawless President of out time or any time for that matter,gets to pack the courts with the help of Mitch McConnell and the corrupt senate.

“The answer to all of these questions — whether it is wise to have a confirmation battle in the home stretch of a critical presidential election, whether there is enough time before the election to give the choice sufficient scrutiny, and whether Republicans in charge of the Senate have any high ground to stand on — is no.”

9 Likes

what an a…
why anyone elected this guy.

2 Likes

if the courts settle a contested election

Point, game, set and match. We must confirm a guaranteed 5th Supreme Court vote for Trump. It’s right there in the 12th Amendment as edited by the GOP: “The Electors Justices shall meet in their respective states chambers, and vote by ballot for President.”

1 Like

Chin[quote=“geographyjones, post:27, topic:196603, full:true”]
Cotton is chintz
[/quote]

Chintz has a bad reputation. Properly made the colours are long lasting. Far longer then woven materials. Originally from India, the British East India Company made a fortune buying and reselling it and drove mills back in England to call chintz cheap. Compared to British made cloth it was cheaper.

4 Likes

Umm, don’t you mean coup defeat? Because that’s what’s going to happen.

2 Likes

For a pencil neck jerk who CONSTANTLY is invoking the Constitution (albeit many times with a spin that the Founders didn’t include or mean) and the oath Senators swear to, he certainly treats it cavalierly when it comes to paying fealty to Donnie J. Trump.

4 Likes

Thank you for the out-loud laugh. I REALLY needed it this morning.

6 Likes

We live in very unpleasant times. There are a lot of very unpleasant people on tv. A lot of very unpleasant people want to do a lot of unpleasant things in a very unpleasant way and be very unpleasant as they do them. I take no pleasure in saying this.

9 Likes

Alternatively, the Constitution allows the GOP to subvert the will of the people indefinitely.

It’s dangerous when the minority party rules everyone else

1 Like

He is utterly repulsive - no other word.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available