The Trump Value Meal: Extra Buffoonery With A Side Of Fascism

That’s exactly what he’s doing with this Q and Weird A with these Black dudes in the Bronx.

14 Likes

Uh-oh, back door today.

After reading the latest craziness – not just the felon, but also Bobb and Musk and Jill Stein – I’m thinking that the ultimate tragedy of the internet, and social media in particular, is that people who are mentally damaged, deranged, or worse, now have access to millions of followers.

At the end of “A Face in the Crowd,” Patricia Neal’s character keeps the mics up when Andy Griffith’s Lonesome Rhodes is talking about the idiots he broadcasts to. Suddenly, people wake up and realize that he’s a narcissistic creep. Today the listeners would say, “Hell, yeah, he’s talking about THEM” and Rhodes would rake in the donations.

And nobody on a major broadcast show would be brave enough to do this: SNL Transcripts: Madeline Kahn: 05/08/76: Final Days - SNL Transcripts Tonight

29 Likes

On the other hand, if Mango Mussolini wins, the MSM will either act as state media or get a blindfold and last cigarette.

36 Likes

They’re trying to set the table.

6 Likes

As a stand in for cats, a herd of Mongolian wild horses:

(The ride of our lives: why the horse is crucial to human history | Horses | The Guardian )

47 Likes

Trump knows more about making donuts than anybody, he’s eaten thousands of them.

11 Likes

When was he in NY? Over the weekend? I reckon his campaign knows that the blacks are flocking to him narrative is bullshit.

7 Likes

Wife voted in PA yesterday. Let’s do this!

29 Likes

https://x.com/HalSparks/status/1848115344155758992

80 Likes

Magatosis

6 Likes

Yesterday at 3:25 pm via BallotTrax: “Thank you for voting! Larimer County Elections has accepted your 2024 General Election mail ballot and will count it after October 20, 2024 as required by Colorado law.”

26 Likes

The fact that Trump and MAGAts keep spewing this nonsense is really pissing me off. Why can’t the press demand that Trump produce the parents that have had this supposedly happen to their kid? Why can’t the press confront him with the fact that there are no parents suing the schools, teachers, doctors etc. that supposedly performed unwanted sex reassignment surgery in the middle of a a school day between math and social studies? Why can’t the press ask him where the evidence of this heinous act is? Instead they let this bullshit permeate the news and inter webs to stoke panic anomaly the ignorant. Where are the journalists?

70 Likes

The GOP proposed mass deportation project will end up taking too long and costing too much money (10-12 years and billions of $$$$), so they will just start mass executions. Easy to predict some of their justifications, including blaming them for climate change (as posted above), but one will be the fact how quickly they die wherever they are sent to.

9 Likes

Totally. Just ask his poor deceased wife, who apparently found his catalogue of affairs shortly before killing herself. Seems like just the guy to take on women things.

21 Likes

They’re all for-profit enterprises, they’ll opt for the former. NPR/PBS will be defunded regardless. They won’t survive.

14 Likes

83 Likes

Here’s some puppy.

53 Likes

I wonder how trump’s suggestion of a purge-like day where police can just run rampant (but just for 1 day!) went over with these dudes…

I’m sure they may have some thoughts on absolute police immunity.

14 Likes

Bella Ciao.

First Italian Cat of the day.

9 Likes

Arnold Palmer

Of course, when Trump was talking about schlongs, seated right behind him was a young girl, a minor.

And not a single Republican cares.

43 Likes