The Trump Value Meal: Extra Buffoonery With A Side Of Fascism

18 Likes

That would be a rude impugnment of Trump’s honor.
(Different rules for Harris though)

16 Likes

Not, however, Przewalski’s horse, which was never domesticated (and is endangered:)

33 Likes

mmmmm, donuts

8 Likes

You’re not wrong. But I find myself unconvinced the nation will make it to '25 as a democracy no matter who gets more votes, let alone have a functioning media. The idea of “dealing with the GOP” is likely to be the work of our grandchildren, the way it’s going. But I’m just feeling optimistic again!

5 Likes

Unrealistic. I doubt Elon would accept anything less than Grand Poobah of the Interwebz.

21 Likes

Well, she’s gotta learn about creeps sometime.

29 Likes

phone in pocket… this Oregon county will text me when they get it

13 Likes

IANAL, but customarily they have to wait till there is a case before they legislate from the bench make a ruling. I wonder if the sense of urgency will prompt them to just issue their decretal now.

7 Likes

Certainly. But I just want to make it clear to folks who don’t vote in this state what our system is really like, and what utter bullshit all this is.

9 Likes

I keep thinking about that movie and how it just wouldn’t work today. We already had that moment where trump broadcast about how he likes to treat women and it probably helped him turn out more of his supporters to the polls.

23 Likes

TY for posting this. The GOP is anxious to get the mass deportations started, which will lead fascism on steroids.

6 Likes

No truer words were ever said. Really, it is not just the fate of the country at stake. It is like civilization is hanging off the cliff by a thread. We keep looking at our internal problems, but DJT has set the entire planet on tilt by enabling the worst of actors around the globe.

45 Likes

Yup…

Republicans are arguing that teen pregnancy is good because it might lead to another House seat.

48 Likes

Look really close at who’s doing the polling…

14 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true. ::sob::

4 Likes

Lets not forget the required NDA.

24 Likes

A new Matt Gaetz initiative?

8 Likes

So going from staged McDonalds to staged barbershop?

27 Likes

Yeah, I thought about it and went back and edited my post before I saw your reply.

2 Likes