The Ghost of Super Tuesday Past - TPM – Talking Points Memo

And motorized. And driven by a caddy.

1 Like

I’m not worried much.

1 Like

Thank you for that important perspective. I’m certian you are correct and it’s what I also think. The voters know what’s up.

3 Likes

Hey, Troll! Did you get run off all the other news blogs to come here and whine?

3 Likes

Your political insight is astounding! Now, tell me where the United States Capitol is located.

With training wheels on the back.

1 Like

How insulting to Black Democrats. Disagree, but disrespect like that, as if Black Democrats are sheep? You pack a remarkable amount of nonsense in a very short space.

1 Like

Sheeple! Bunch of ungrateful dusky-hued welfare cheats sucking off the government teat.

Unnecessary epilogue: [/s]

1 Like

I am sure who I will not vote for. And I am quite comfortable with who I will vote for. Arizona is having a by-the-party presidential preference election March 19th and then the actual primary on July 30th… Biden is my choice.

2 Likes

Just a quick shout out to @Kate_Riga24. Great article. Keep it up.

1 Like

I confidently predict that President Biden’s SOTU will not mention his long list of broken campaign promises. But the voters remember. We actually don’t have short attention spans like the corporate media.

I confidently predict that President Biden’s SOTU will not mention any broken campaign promises.

I, like you, am an obvious supergenius.

6 Likes

Politico good grief!

Trump, Biden come close to sweeps – but no dice

Nikki Haley notched a surprise win in Vermont, while Joe Biden lost in American Samoa.

???

You tried.

1 Like

Or thinking it’s Obama.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha

Haley blocks Trump’s clean sweep with Vermont win

Nikki Haley’s victory in Vermont was a shock to some who had expected Donald Trump to easily sweep all 15 contests on Super Tuesday.

Less than two weeks before the primary, a University of New Hampshire poll had Trump 30 points ahead of Haley in Vermont, another indication he would do well in the northern state.

5 Likes

See, Chris Cuomo? This is how it’s supposed to be done.

2 Likes

Really? I mean, I appreciate it if it’s true, but who makes the effort to vote in the primary if they plan to not vote in November?

1 Like

This is Dumb!

He got my black vote, although I also had a choice of blue. The most important thing was to fill in the whole box without any stray marks.