The 5 Biggest Bombshells In The Woodward-Costa Book | Talking Points Memo

As a female…didn’t she whimper and cry a lot? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Just another confirmation that we have gone through a wormhole into an alternate universe.

25 Likes

I’m sure Fat Boy sees her as a Trophy Vagina.

2 Likes

‘45’ has a point (already explained) about Pence, so I’m going to look at it this way.

Scene: Puerto Rican beach

John Kasich (smiling): "barkeep, can i get a refill?"

4 Likes

Musket era constitution. Nuclear armed missile era. Crazy ass unitary executive.

33 Likes

“I don’t want to be your friend anymore” sounds like something a ten-year-old would say.

37 Likes

Wingnuttistan wants Milley strung up for treason.

I think Milley knew if Mango Mussolini attacked China we would lose. Their missiles would be on the way here before ours got there.

North Korea could nuke South Korea or Japan for the hell of it.

10 Likes

(As soon as middle-school lunch lady is out of hearing range): “You’ll never sit at this table again!”

48 Likes

“Boy tween”
Trump was sent away to school at 13. I think that this may have been traumatic enough to result in Disassociative Personality Disorder and that 13YO still shows up at times… particularly after 2AM but during other times of extreme stress as well…or he’s just nuts.

41 Likes

Milley is, I’m afraid, correct vis precursor to something worse. But, I don’t need a quote from him in this book to see what’s been going on here. Dark days ahead.

13 Likes

And forever soiled and reduced the position of the Presidency.

9 Likes

Looking forward to hearing from a gloating John Kasich.

3 Likes

Trump sounds like a kid on the playground threatening a kid with a wedgie.

12 Likes

Actually, the Dan Quayle quotes make me realize that whole book is BS. No way Quayle is that smart.

11 Likes

Oh, please. We’d wipe them off the face of the planet. iPhone deliveries would go offline for a bit, but aside from a few hits here and there, we’d be largely fine.

Dunno where this “OMG WE’RE GONNA LOSE” thing against third-rate militaries like china and russia comes from.

Would there be a non-zero casualty list? Absolutely. ZERO reason to think we’d actually lose a proper war with either of them, or both.

10 Likes

“I Won’t Be Your Friend If You Don’t!” Preventing and Responding to Relational Aggression in Preschool Classrooms:

40 Likes

Quayle’s an ex senator.

11 Likes

The pre-school variant of Cancel Culture.

Apparently Libtardz are just as guilty as trump of juvenile behaviors.

3 Likes

Hawley and Cruz are senators. So your point is?

9 Likes

Here’s another

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available