Tapper Slams Trump For Spreading ‘Deranged’ Conspiracy Theories

Yep. Once he is out of office (by any means necessary) what happens to the guy down the road who has a big Trump flag flying with his American flag? Is he simply going to strike the colors? Doubtful.
What about McConnell and the GOP vermin spread across the country?

4 Likes

Your optimism is always so refreshing…

7 Likes

Probably manufactured by a company that had employees who donated to Democrats (at some point)! That should be more than enough proof if you ask the average FOX viewer.

4 Likes

Ya know, there was a point when our “press corps” began to turn on Joe McCarthy. But, he was already in decline when that happened. It did not take any courage. So, maybe this presages a crash like McCarthy’s.

10 Likes

Taking bets over on table 3, by the baccarat area

2 Likes

Before t rumpp, yes. Tapper’s comments would have been a big deal. Anymore, far too many people have fallen for the belief that fake news is real, and real news is fake. Tapper is simply emblematic of the Deep State conspiracy to take down the greatest President/Saviour of American values since the days of the Jesus. Yes, the beliefs of his base do go that far, and that low, and that surreal.

6 Likes

More likely he will expand his weapons and/or ammunition pile, and restock the supply of meals ready to eat for the bunker.

1 Like

@kelaine take him up on the bet! castor_troy will fold if you put money on the line. He’s slippery, very slippery when a nickle is at stake.

3 Likes

True. I hate bets. So only place money when it’s a sure thing.

And There’s a gap in camera footage, or it would have already leaked that they’re sure he took his own life while unattended by any ‘help’.

3 Likes

Great Post by Matt…and for you to forward it. Thanks.

By the way…when it becomes the kind of Public Narrative among the General Public that its acceptance can be the stuff of literature and film++, Trump’s being publicly THOUGHT OF as a fucking CROOK will provide the kind of Momentum we desperately need

++I am of Latino descent, but I have been aware since childhood that the Public Narrative in the United States is that the defenders of the Alamo in 1836 were brave men.

7 Likes

And a more impressive vocabulary. (And probably, even as a fictional TV character, more real money).

2 Likes

Impartial journalism has to stop in the face of this psychotic monster that was put into office by the electoral college. Stand up MSM. If not you, who? If not now, when? Thank you, Jake.

4 Likes

Not biting. We already have a bet about our eventual nominee and running mate, which I believe that I’m going to lose.

4 Likes

I dislike Jake Tapper. I think he’s among the worst of the MSM talking heads. All he’s doing here is amplifying Trump’s intended distraction.

Trump’s tweets were dangerous long before this one. This is about distracting from the questions about how Epstein died and also about his triggering of white nationalism and racism in general in the US, not just El Paso. Trump is perceived by the hard right racists as the de facto inspirational leader of a terrorist movement. Trump throws them red meat to prove his racist bona fides to a large segment of the GOP base and to intimidate Dems into not voting.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I think you are both going to lose (but I never make actual bets).

3 Likes

His base is hopeless. It’s the people who don’t vote and who don’t pay attention that need to have reality slap them in the face and wake them up.

7 Likes

Complacency is the enemy of the people.

5 Likes

The Ball Game. Thanks for this post

5 Likes

I don’t doubt the gap at all. There are going to be many “mistakes” and unfortunate coincidences turned up by Barr’s investigation.

4 Likes