Tapper Slams Trump For Spreading ‘Deranged’ Conspiracy Theories

You still get points for effort. (Everybody gets a trophy . . . or a badge.)

3 Likes

yes. Even if the media ignores what Clinton has done, historians will treat it as the point at the media became actively complicit in covering up Trump’s mental illness.

The very act of talking about something that is otherwise forbidden produces “something”. A month ago, saying that Trump was a racist or a white supremacist was well outside the mainstream. Now its non-controversial – denials of Trump’s racism by his surrogates are entirely pro forma, because no one can defend what he has been doing and saying without sounding like a racist themselves.

Bill Clinton has opened the door to talking about Trump’s deteriorated mental condition – and everyone in the media has been given the opening they need to discuss what they already know, but could not say until this moment.

6 Likes

True. But if they continue in this vein, instead of profiting from coverage of his wild and crazy guy run for the presidency, they may begin to profit from coverage of his presidency as a threat to national safety – and this could sink in. This couldn’t but sink in.

I say more please.

also see @pshah above. Tapper Slams Trump For Spreading ‘Deranged’ Conspiracy Theories

That kind of stuff would rival hurricane coverage in tune ins.

5 Likes

And when we think about how Trump is a good candidate for the 25th and an obvious one for impeachment, we come back to the hard fact that he would never have gotten more than 2 percent if the GOP were not utterly corrupt, a kleptocracy at the top and a cult at the bottom. We have to smash the GOP to be safe in this country. Trump is a symptom.

24 Likes

Isn’t there a state fair or something where Trump and Pence can go for an ill-advised hot air balloon ride … near high tension lines…
Certainly Trump would enjoy looking out on the huuuge huge crowd that would gather to watch.

2 Likes

Use the rest of your body as an archive. Then compress that information and store it in your brain, and flush out your extremities. That will get you another month of capacity.

3 Likes

Don Jr. lags behind Jethro in both intelligence and good nature.

3 Likes

Mr. Drysdale had more hair and better skin.

4 Likes

And more money also too.

4 Likes

Preemptively deflecting attention and suspicions toward his own role in that murder/suicide. This fits Putin’s playbook far too well, and as we can all see, T rumpp idolizes Putin and the breadth of his control over the Russian populations. Epstein’s death was far too convenient be ruled only a suicide. So much information was lost with him that could have implicated so many rich and powerful people. I have extreme reservations that Epstein martyred himself to save anyone else.

6 Likes

Yes. I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Drysdale definitely had more money. He also dressed better. And had bigger hands and shorter ties.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. The inevitable failure of the cameras around the cell during the crucial time period will be found to be totally accidental and a wiring problem. Thus ensuring that we’ll never know who else may have come to the cell or left it, or whether anyone did.

14 Likes

Just hyperbole. Believe me, I’m no better than you.

3 Likes

90 Comments in one hour attests to the significance of the Network, the commentator and the vehemence of the disapproval.

I take what I can get and work for more.

We have GOT to get more of what Poppy Bush called “The Big MO”: Momentum.

Talking to each other like we are prepared to be put in boxcars in a few months don’t cut it. Tapper’s comments are a big deal.

3 Likes

I wonder why DJT doesn’t think (ha, ha) Epstein was Putin-ed?

Doggammit!!! Ain’t that the sad truth!

7 Likes

9 Likes

But again Trump will claim that it was a joke, since oranges of the tweet were from a RW black comedian. “You guys can’t take a joke, sick sad bigly, people are talking about it”.

3 Likes

Let’s see if Shep Smith picks it up on his next show.

4 Likes