Tapper Slams Trump For Spreading ‘Deranged’ Conspiracy Theories

Or even Jed Clampett.

13 Likes

Trump’s escalator only runs downward.

With no stops and no bottom floor.

If only someone could have warned us …

8 Likes

It feels at least like 6 years so far.
It’s so hard to remember that less than 4 years ago we had a decent, smart, well-respected man as president who worked with our allies to promote the interests of America.

20 Likes

Here’s my conspiracy theory.

Just a few days before Epstein’s death, Atty General Bill Barr, who oversees the federal prison system Epstein was being held in, was signaling/justifying/foreshadowing his own involvement when he was promoting Death Wish/Dirty Harry style “justice in the sense of the ultimate outcome” justifying the killing of those guilty of heinous crimes instead of letting the criminal justice system play out its due course.

8 Likes

And if we want to keep it All in the Family, Ivanka is no Elly May.

3 Likes

He’s light years from Jethro Bodine.

2 Likes

He’s also retweeted deranged British Islamophobes, so nothing new under the sun, I guess.

4 Likes

Try doing this sober!
I will imbibe alchoholic beverages if Democrats take it in 2020 though.

5 Likes

But Don Jr. is pretty close to Jethro—but without the razor-sharp mind.

8 Likes

Not by a long shot. Perhaps a youngish Jane Hathaway, without the sense of decency, integrity and intelligence.

1 Like

You know Barr’s take on Epstein’s death is going to be something along the lines of Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood work in strange ways. Justice is justice.

4 Likes

Betcha he doesn’t know his gazintas.

3 Likes

I bet he always wanted to be a double-nought spy too.

5 Likes

Don Jr. is no Jethro, and Eric is no Miss Hathaway

ETA: Damn, I was slow on the uptake. I always lose these games. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Donnie somewhat resembles Mr Drysdale.

1 Like

The Clintons are responsible for a murder in a federal prison overseen by Trump’s DoJ.

Makes perfect sense if you don’t think about it.

21 Likes

Trumps insanity no longer surprises nor enrages. This is a bad state of affairs for Trump. Majority now thinks he is criminally insane. Our country has been scared by this lunatic and the populace are the walking wounded. Rest up. Recoup. We have to stop letting Trump insanity beat us down to the point that we are stupefied into fear and inaction. We owe it to ourselves and each other to stay strong and sane.

17 Likes

You are overlooking the immense power of the “deep state.” Remember Comet Ping Pong.

4 Likes

Not really OT

9 Likes

We know the 25th amendment solution is not going to happen. Nevertheless, it doesn’t hurt for someone to remind us sometimes that, if ever there was a suitable candidate for its application, Trump is the one. Just as, if ever there was a suitable candidate for impeachment, Trump is the one. To be more specific, most of the world knows that Trump passed his sell-by date the day he came down that damned elevator.

8 Likes