‘She’s Gonna Disappear’: GOP Congressional Contender Spoke About Having Opponent Killed | Talking Points Memo

It’s just locker room talk. Guys talk like this when they’re alone.

6 Likes

I would have been more concerned that he was working himself up to a workplace shooting.

20 Likes

30 years ago that wasn’t an event on many people’s minds.

12 Likes

This is the inevitable result of describing all of your opposition as evil for the last two decades. The GOP needs to be burned down to the ground if they want to come back from the abyss.

6 Likes

I always wear a hoodie when shopping. That way if I can’t find something I simply need only turn around and ask the person following me for directions to my desired product.

19 Likes

BS. The only way that works is if you also lack a belt and your pants are around your ankles.

4 Likes

With this crew, you kind of can. It’s like a visualization thing. You imagine something both wacko and dangerous, and soon, one of them is doing it.

2 Likes

So…was the pizza any good, at least? :wink:

5 Likes

Pretty sure the GOP is way too far gone to come back from the abyss. They are the abyss.

9 Likes

The Republican “big tent” seems to cover a rogues gallery, and not much more. Liars, racists, delusional demagogues and violent right-wing extremists. Essentially, the Aryan Brotherhood section of a penitentiary.

7 Likes

Hey, Florida Bill! Who did you kill, Republican Bill?

3 Likes
3 Likes

with his white, male entitlement.

2 Likes

The Republican one.

Trumpesque as well. Espc. in the astonishingly stupid and dangerously crazy categories.

4 Likes

If he actually does know Russian mercenaries willing to do his wet work they may want to have a word with him about it being talked about all over the internet.

18 Likes

"…and I’ve got a lot of people behind me.”

Better name names when they haul your ass in!

Because in the end, there can only be just one.

8 Likes

I believe that the Freemasons are cheaper than the Spanish Inquisition.

6 Likes

Mammon.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available