‘She’s Gonna Disappear’: GOP Congressional Contender Spoke About Having Opponent Killed | Talking Points Memo

Theoretically, would it be legal for Anna Paulina Luna to declare she is in fear of her life, that she believes no police officers in Florida would protect her, go to Chickenshit Braddock’s office, and shoot him?

24 Likes

I’m just a humble servant of God, with my own personal Russian death squad, and a cock like a thermos.

23 Likes

Meh, just the typical situation you have when you invite the criminal elements into your party. No real surprise here.

8 Likes

Whew…“If I lose, I’m going to have to move out of the country. But if I win, I’m going to help make a difference for everyone in the country.” Another delusional Gosar…what have we come to?

18 Likes

Maybe he can run against Little Marco?

5 Likes

My, my, how Putinesque of him!!

8 Likes

Moloch.

10 Likes

These Rethugs, love to know where they get the pills they’ve been popping and obviously none of them have any access to therapists. They all seem to crawled out from the rocks since the idiot was in charge.

11 Likes

Damn! You and I came with the exact same same answer… you beat me by 11 minutes.

13 Likes

What has the Republican party come to?

4 Likes

Years ago an ex-coworker showed up at my office. He hung around with all of us, all day. Very weird. From about 10AM to 4PM.
“What the hell is he doing here, and why so long?” we all thought. But we just humored him. It was a bit weird. He bought us all pizza for lunch, which was out of character.

The next day he was in the news. Arrested. Paid an undercover cop pretending to be a hit man to kill his wife. The whole time he sat and chatted with us as far as he knew his wife was being offed. We were his alibi.

I’ll never forget that.

44 Likes

This does not happen without Trump.

13 Likes

“How do we make her go?”

Good job, Erin!

“Russian-Ukrainian hit squad”

“I’ve got access to Billions”

“Don’t be on the wrong side of supporting Luna…”

Sound like a threat on Erin’s life to me.

Looks like Congress might want to speak with this guy too.

7 Likes

I am perpetually gob-stopped by GOP members of Congress, GOP members of state legislative bodies, of GOP candidates.

You just cannot make this idiocy up!

18 Likes

“This is a dirty political tactic that has caused a lot of people a lot of stress and is completely unnecessary,” Braddock said.

James O’Keefe would have loved having a Democrat talk about an opponent like this. Suck it you fool.

8 Likes

Depends. Does Braddock wear a hoodie?

9 Likes

I have to thank The Fugs song “I saw the Best Minds of My Generation Rot” lyrics for my Moloch reference.

8 Likes

Nothing will ever be the same post-Trump. He cemented into permanency a level of polarization that previously waxed and waned. We’re two nations now, for good.

3 Likes

Florida

17 Likes

" we have to sacrifice the few,”
Note that you NEVER hear “I need to take the hit” from assholes like this.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available