‘She’s Gonna Disappear’: GOP Congressional Contender Spoke About Having Opponent Killed | Talking Points Memo

That’s thermos may be able to hold a cappuccino.

2 Likes

@geographyjones
It’s not surprising when there is only one answer.

4 Likes

And no one expects either one!

8 Likes

Why? What committee assignment would the GQP want for him?

3 Likes

Especially when the local constabulary explain to him how the justice system operates and his future accommodations in prison.

1 Like

Now, this is the kind of person I want to see in Congress. A hardened criminal.

10 Likes

In most states, this sort of thing would be illegal.

21 Likes

I wouldn’t want to give this moron any ideas but maybe he could challenge Luna to a swingin’ dick contest, whose goes further and stays in play longer. Soon enough, however, he’ll issue any apology and maybe even announce he’s entering a rehab facility because it was drink which made him say stupid things.

4 Likes

Reason # 785,562 to stay out of Florida.

7 Likes

Floriduh.

5 Likes

I’m still processing the “Russian/Ukrainian hit squad” thing considering they’re in a shooting war with each other.

10 Likes

Sorry, my spelling was bad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Give him credit, he didn’t mention Novichok.

2 Likes

Exactly. The biggest offense here isn’t the threat - it’s carrying on locker room talk with a non-dude.

3 Likes

I presume charges will be filed?

2 Likes

I suppose it’s possible, even in Florida.

5 Likes

At which point did Braddock cross a line that would give cause to lock him up for psychiatric observation “for the good of the country?”

3 Likes

Yes, against the woman who released the recording of the death threats. The precedent is sending a SWAT team to execute a search warrant against the data analyst accurately reporting florida’s covid death counts.

13 Likes

When I was a young man, spending my time in various less than upstanding bars, we always had that one guy, who had secret knowledge and access to many super, super, dark dangerous things. He lived a life in shadows and that beaten up Gremlin he drove in was cover, he usually drove a T-Top Trans Am, but it was too obvious. He would gesture wildly, talk loudly yet tell whomever he was cornering not tell anybody about what he was talking about.

This guy sounds similar.

11 Likes

Well, Mammon is a perfectly good and biblical answer, too.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available