RonJon Wants To Know: Why Is The Government Rushing To Vaccinate Everyone? | Talking Points Memo

After getting my vax shot, I switched my browser from Google Chrome to MS Edge. Coincidence?

10 Likes

Whatever you’re smoking, I hope you brought enough for everyone.

3 Likes

Yes, their marriage will soon be in a very deep state. So deep, in fact, they’ll never get out.

3 Likes

Surprised she hasn’t just put a MyPillow over his face.

6 Likes

3 Likes

You are lucky. I bought a Zune.

6 Likes

Because she doesn’t sleep with him?

2 Likes

As yes, the plucky, up-and-comer who moved to Wisconsin to become an executive at his hedge fund billionaire daddy’s NBA team.

4 Likes

Those who wear briefs have a lower sperm count than those who wear boxers. So following that logic the best course would be to wear no pants at all.
At least that’s what I told the Judge.

8 Likes

Odd… Been hearing reports of folks switching from Playstation to Xbox…

6 Likes

I just looked that up. Jeez. Damn cool.

3 Likes

Ron must have felt his place as the dumbest elected official was starting to wane but it doesn’t take him long to reclaim that title.

1 Like

I just finished attending (remotely) the hearing regarding my mother’s husband’s guardianship. Given an opportunity to speak against the proposed St. Louis City guardianship, he went on a meandering spiel about how he offered to work at the hospital to repay them for expenses on his behalf, and how he just needed some extra cash to repair his former home. (Hint: he and my mother were life-long hoarders. The house is unlivable. Hell, it’s unwatchable, unless you enjoy watching compost heaps do their thing.)

The crap that RonJon and other GQP-ers constantly spout reminds me of my mother’s husband, minds drifting away from normal speech patterns and logic. The entire GQP needs to be put away somewhere, because they are clearly divorced from what the rest of us see as reality.

5 Likes

No guarantees he’ll do all that well outside of Milwaukee.

I’m backing Sarah, the State Treasurer. Met her on Evers’ team campaign stop here in Hudson and she’d be excellent. The primary will tell us everything we need to know and we’re about a year or so out from that (someone said August 2022???)… Yeah, 9 August 2022.

2022 State Primary Election Dates and Filing Deadlines (ncsl.org)

2 Likes

Were you married to her at the time?

Or at least in a long-term relationship?

2 Likes

Demand is also dropping because more people are now vaccinated. That part is good.

Maybe COVID 19 were disfiguring instead of being merely deadly Trumpers would bother getting jabbed.

1 Like

But it is only about half of adults - we’ll have to see how far we get with the younger folks, now that it’s wide open.

1 Like

You have chosen the right horse. She’s good, and she’s already shown she can win a statewide election in a non-presidential year. The rich-kid nepotism guy just bugs the shit out of me.

3 Likes

But whatever you do, dont get a vaccine, which would take us out of this lockdown!!!11!1!

The disconnect is absolutely mind-blowing .

Pity. Director of WHO (world health organization) says this could end in 30 days if everyone, absolutely everyone, wore a mask, washed hands, kept their distance.

The world had a chance at the gold ring and we blew it. Maybe reality will help give a push in the right direction.

5 Likes

Your general point is well taken. Also, I was being snarky. However, I think it is fair to say that many Wisconsinites truly deserve RonJon; it is just a pity, an unfortunate feature of democracy, that the rest unavoidably get to suffer this fool, like we had to suffer Trump.

1 Like