RonJon Wants To Know: Why Is The Government Rushing To Vaccinate Everyone? | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) is just asking questions.

Why are we vaccinating people so quickly? Does everyone really need it? Could this all be a leftist plot to take control?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1371139
1 Like

( R ), Kremlin?

54 Likes

Oh how I miss the days when people this stupid occupied the fringe.

102 Likes

And the people want to know: Why is RoJo so interested in perpetuating myths and conspiracies over legislating to benefit his constituents?

69 Likes

Exactly.

4 Likes

Ron Johnson is so dumb I’m amazed he can manage anything at all beyond autonomic nervous system functions.

37 Likes

Something needs to be done about this guy…like voting him the hell out. Unfortunately, I dont think he is running. He isn’t fundraising at all. It would be nice to see his ass kicked in 2020, but him slithering away is fine too, I guess

20 Likes

I am happy to take the clickbait because one should not pass up the opportunity to mock Ron Johnson, a parody of a human being.

Whereas RonJon would place his trust in a demon sperm “doctor” instead of something like … oh … science or sense.

32 Likes

He’s right in a way. The only ones we need to vaccinate are the vulnerable: human beings.

40 Likes

In the days of my youth, to hear comments like these from a sitting U.S. Senator, one would have to journey to the Cherokee Capital Fair and engage in conversation the guy who ran the softball-throwing booth.

20 Likes

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)

Seriously, Wisconsin… trust Ron Johnson?

20 Likes

Why is Ron Jon working so hard to undermine the country? Is he being blackmailed to commit treason? Did Ron Jon get caught on video with young boys in bed?

Iam just asking questions.

38 Likes

“RonJon” answers the following scientific conundrum…

38 Likes

You got the headline wrong. The proper nickname for him is not RonJon…Its Mo-Ron, in honor of another great Stooge, Mo Howard.

20 Likes

I hope Wisconsin voters will say, “We are not a match,” if this cretin runs again.

15 Likes

Where have you gone Russ Feingold?
Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you

42 Likes

And so on, and so forth. The GOP marches on into obscurity. Killing off your support is not a smart move in the long term.

11 Likes

I going with he’s just that dumb.

11 Likes

Johnson is making a strong case for reclaiming the title of America’s Dumbest Senator. The ball’s in your court, Senator Coach Tuberville.

47 Likes

You just know Ron Johnson is fully knowledgeable about the legislation he votes on.

9 Likes