Roger Stone Requests New Trial Amid Presidential Meddling Scandal | Talking Points Memo

It was John Gotti, JR. Not Shargell or Cutler…

Shooting? Shooting what? I am taking a sabbatical from MSNBC every night because…well because I was sort of born angry already and I need a break…plus I am selling my place and temporarily living without a TV…reading books…but anyway, shooting what? I might not return from the sabbatical depending on the answer.

1 Like

Shooting guns, target practice, that kind of thing, using a Colt .45 pistol and an AR-15 rifle.

7 Likes

Not to mention that it was filed under seal to avoid the loud guffaws and hysterical laughter of the entire legal community.

5 Likes

She pretends to be Clarice Starling…

1 Like

I’m sure mark Zuckerberg will happily air them.

2 Likes

Yup, I thought that too. He doesn’t give a shit so long as he is raking in the $$$.

2 Likes

I want a pony.

1 Like

What about the old “witch swimming test”, or trial by water? Strip Stone, bind him, and throw him in a body of water. If he sinks like a stone he’s innocent, if he floats he’s guilty.

1 Like

It’s a myth that liberals don’t hunt, fish, shoot, work on cars, bowl, pump iron, listen to country music, watch NASCAR, and so on. I do only one of these things (well, sorta kinda two), but I’m probably more the exception than the rule. We just don’t think there’s a connection between these activities and being a Real Murcan or manly-man/rugged gal (or whatever). What does distinguish us from our missing link friends is that we also do other things, that are of a more cultural, intellectual and high order nature.

6 Likes

“The whole world is about three drinks behind”.

-----Humphrey Bogart

2 Likes

This cartoon is worthy of Thomas Nast.

2 Likes

Oh hell, kovie, don’t get me started. “Liberals” = “sissies” don’t ya know. And if you “don’t work with your hands” you’re even a bigger sissy. And college grads “think they’re better than other people”.

5 Likes

This is for Matt, not discobot: Matt, a woman is a confidante, with an e; a man is a confidant, no e. This supersecret information can be found in the dictionary.

2 Likes

cross posting from WaR thread:

“He’s like an unfettered fascist Godzilla stomping on democracy right now. It’s fucking gut wrenching.”

Luckovich clearly a reader here.

:wink:

3 Likes

Especially since it’s never been needed more. :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

7 Likes

The day after Election Day, whomever wins, the Don will play Oprah - “A pardon for you, a pardon for you, a pardon for everybody.” Except for Michael Cohen.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Is this another request?

Yeah, real men drink cow piss and learn to like it!

And I still want a pony.

1 Like

Early days were way before she was on it. Back then Tucker Carlson had his own show there. Ech. I think he was the first host to have her on as a guest.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available