Roger Stone Requests New Trial Amid Presidential Meddling Scandal | Talking Points Memo

You’re gonna die in prison traitor. And you’re an even bigger motherfucker because you made me want you to die in jail.

Womp womp.

2 Likes

This no-nonsense judge stares at them, sanctions them, refers them to their bar associations, and proceeds with sentencing.

11 Likes

…se atreven…

1 Like

Thought Trumpers hated elites.

1 Like

Can you imagine that he was prosecuted under Trump? Everything changed with a Barr.

This just came across my Facebook as reported by YaHoo news…

NBC Universal will stop airing a Trump re-election campaign ad on all of its cable network. the ad claims that Presidential hopeful Joe Biden promised Ukraine $1 billion to fire a prosecutor looking into a Ukraine gas company with ties to his son, Hunter Biden

5 Likes

Stormy Daniels videos.

Wow, you are right – I remember that. She seems to be better now. The thing that bugs me is that she doesn’t look directly at the people she is interviewing. While most of them are completely directing their full attention to her. I hope she gets more comfortable in connecting with her guests…

It’ll be appealed no matter what. Why not go for 35 years? He was an asshole all during the trial. He deserves it just for that.

4 Likes

Seems like a real “I love you” “don’t leave me” borderline personality relationship. I feel great compassion for their kids, and hope they are in therapy.
The nice part about this is they live in a 15,000 sq ft house, so nobody ever really needs to see each other. SAD.

3 Likes

If anyone is interested, there’s an inside look at the Trump Administration that’s about the start on SFY — Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies.

1 Like

IV fentanyl.

1 Like

I’d like to request that Trump resign due to his crimes.

There should be a major story about that.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, he’ll get probation and time served because of the Barr Precedent. Defense Attorneys are celebrating all over the country because of this.

1 Like

Absolutely. If they’re old enough to read, they know about the public conflict between their parents, and dog knows they are well aware of the private conflict.

3 Likes

Money, money, money, money
Money, money, money, money
Money money money…

1 Like

Rachel is a nerd of the highest order, and that’s not a criticism. I’ve read it takes her and her team around five hours to prepare her opening segment which typically runs 20 minutes. I also believe she’s not entirely comfortable being the avatar of all things liberal and forward looking. She’s really at home and true to herself with her partner while fishing, shooting, and keeping company with their dogs.

I also tend to be approaching burn out right about the time I settle down to watch evening shows on MSNBC, so I thank dog for the alternative of streaming.

9 Likes

Yes, but unfortunately, it will take them about 20 years and $millions in therapy. I am 68 years and it took me 50 years to get over crap like this in my family of origin. Sometimes, I get triggered and then it is back to square one. EMDR is wonderful for trauma and PTSD!

1 Like

Having a 15,000 sq ft. house with eight bedrooms can help each of them ease the pain of having a white marriage, that is, in name only.

1 Like

Have you seen a 15,000 sq ft house lately. It’s obscene.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available