Report: Trump Wants His Signature On Direct Payment Checks From Coronavirus Package

Let’s put ARod’s signature on the checks and Trump’s on the baseball bats.

14 Likes

He wants his benevolence writ large for everyone to see. We all have him, and only him, to thank for his leadership and grace. It says so on the check.

This thought makes me want to puke! T rumpp CARES???

Coming from him, it’s much more appropriately named the T rumpp FEALTY Act.

5 Likes

I keep telling people he isn’t giving them anything. It’s OUR MONEY. Taxpayers.

9 Likes

November can’t come soon enough in these dog years - as opposed to calendar years - that we’re all living through. I’d like to think the dotard only has a few more months to continue his damaging onslaught on all things good and decent before he has to turn to re-election duties. The #trumpvirus has made conventional timelines blurry.

6 Likes

Don’t ya wish it was 15 sick, gone on a few days like a miracle?

9 Likes

When I receive mine I’m going to pull out my Sharpie and excise his name before it gets deposited. Then I’ll donate some of it to some worthwhile causes that he hates. My local hospital, Elmhurst that’s severely under stress as well as some food and veterans charities.

5 Likes

Except it would bounce.

22 Likes

Thank you.

And, you’re welcome.

9 Likes

Yeah, but then the fucker would take credit for it and get re-elected…

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, and if takes a pandemic to get rid of Trump, that is the price we have to pay…

1 Like

Sometimes I hate doing math.
And here I was deliberately going for the low end of things. And it’s still too ugly to seriously contemplate.

4 Likes

Like a superball dropped from a plane…

8 Likes
1 Like

Are the REPUG Senators still happy… The pResident abrogating his sworn duty, is that not an impeachable action.

16 Likes

Yeah, we’re currently at 1600 dead, so I rounded down to 1500 and went with three day doubling for counting on my fingertips. The numbers get really gross really quick.

7 Likes

OT because I am tired of Trump’s ego:The local late night news had a story last night about the mother of a family who died from Covid-19 and the nurse who cared for her. The family was contacted when death was imminent and the nurse, via facetime or skype, enabled the family (those who wanted)to be with their beloved mother as she passed. Unfortunately, this is not possible in all cases but it is an example of the compassion shown to our families by health care providers.

29 Likes

There’s bad news and there’s good news about getting a Trump signed check

The bad news
I’m not eligible to get a check

The good news
I’m not eligible to get a check

16 Likes

Of course he does. Asshole.

1 Like

It goes along with the photo of trump signing the bill with only smiling republicans behind him.

8 Likes

I am thinking more and more she would make an excellent attorney general. Can you imagine the prosecutions?

2 Likes

Just like the postcard from the CDC, “President Trump’s Coronavirus Plan”, Trump is again using government actions that he didn’t lead or support, as campaign tools. It will take generations to recover from the harm he is doing to our political ethics

8 Likes