Report: Trump Wants His Signature On Direct Payment Checks From Coronavirus Package

Tweeter’s cramp.

25 Likes

trump is saying people in Michigan and Washington can die for all he cares cuz the governors did not bow to his greatness.

will someone do us a favor and remove this fuckwad while we might still save ourselves?

10 Likes

Anyone following closely will realize that I just made a low-ball estimate based on current data, deaths are doubling a bit faster than 3-day as are cases…

There will be a social distancing effect, so in an optimistic scenario, the doubling rate could be pushed to 5 days (currently what Italy is achieving) or 6 days… If we get 5 day (average for month), the numbers would be still be 64.000 dead and 640,000 cases. This also assumes mortality does not rise because of a swamped health care system…

5 Likes

I guess it could be worse… checks could have his picture, or the MAGA logo…Trump has all the lust for adoration of Kim Il-Song without any of his organization capacity or leadership skills…

3 Likes

My hero:

5 Likes

Hardly. At the same time he’s taking credit for the checks, he also signed the $2 trillion bill with a signing statement stating he’s going to spend the money however he wants and Congress can go f themselves.

And he still wonders why he hasn’t received a Nobel prize yet.

11 Likes

Once the money goes out I expect we will all get a post card (just like his Coronavirus recommendations) in the mail letting us know he is the sole force behind allocating and distributing the stimulus money. His name and picture will be on those.

6 Likes

Somewhere I posted that I am scared shitless.
And trump takes that as an affront to his ego as he did with that reporter.

2 Likes

Someone needs to talk some sense into him, this will totally dilute the value of his signature. When he leaves office, after all the lawsuits and if he survives his prison term, he’s going to need that income.

2 Likes

If true, this might be the saddest indictment of the Dotard. The only thing A-Rod is qualified to comment on his how firm J-Lo’s ass is…

5 Likes

Conservatives and snake oil:

21 Likes

And you can bet he’ll fully fund the Wall to keep diseases like the Chinese flu and soon to be arriving Mexican flu out of the country.

3 Likes

It would be more appropriate if he put an image of his face on each sheet of the toilet paper everyone is buying lately.

4 Likes

She can crush walnuts in the crack of her ass.

2 Likes

Giuliani? Now that name sounds familiar.

4 Likes

How random.

1 Like

Of course now days with electronic check deposit - you take a picture of the check with a smart phone - you get to keep the check.

1 Like

I don’t see why you can’t just cross his name out. He’s not the payer. Cross it out just like you would do on a personal check and than initial it. That’s legal.

Yes, well, that’s why he wanted to be president in the first place.

As far as he’s concerned, the Treasury of the United States is his personal account.

10 Likes

Not gonna disable my ad blocker for Rudy/

2 Likes