Report: Trump Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus — Again | Talking Points Memo

There is always that one crazy person that the other crazy people point at and say, “Watch out for that one!”

5 Likes

All corrupt pardons that must be tested in court. Pardons should only be for people the president doesn’t know or who haven’t and couldn’t materially help him and then only of specific crimes that have been charged.

6 Likes

“Pardon our swamp. We are working hard to make it boggier.”

13 Likes

But why is TPM, like traditional media, simply glossing over the non-fact that Trump can “appoint anyone as a Special Counsel”…

I mean, this isn’t rocket science, Summer (lead TPM author of piece)… the task and power of appointing Investigatory Counsels, of any sort, does NOT reside in the POTUS, just by claiming so.

Josh needs to do a better job vetting his hires on their journalistic chops…

4 Likes

I was expecting this Dec 24th, just like the Iran Contra pardons. First time he’s ever been early for something.

5 Likes

Who WOULDN’T pardon a guy who threw his wife under the bus!

13 Likes

Are you saying Trump won’t make it through next year?

Well, maybe not. Ask Melania.

5 Likes

and Chris Collins, and Padadopustule and Van der Zwaan. I don’t get the latter two, unless they kept quiet about something. I’m guessing Mikey Cohen will not need to keep his phone charged.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Zero Mostel’s hair remind you of Trump?

4 Likes

All of Trump’s lawyers seem to be rather sweaty.

In fairness, consider their client, but still.

They should be disbarred just for the fuglyness.

Where she will join Sidney Powell and all the wholly underbussed.

2 Likes

She’s certifiable. Here you have Trump, Rudy, Flynn The Traitor, The Kraken, and Meadows meeting in Conspiracy Central. They will believe anything if they think they can use it. Turns out Meadows was “the adult” in the room. Nixed the martial law plan. Who would have guessed that? He’s bonkers too.

8 Likes

4 Likes

She’s got other fish to fry. I’m hoping the voting machine companies go full on defamation. She’s really put herself out there.

9 Likes

Excusing and justifying perfidy and inhumanity.

17 Likes

I’m trying to wrap my brain around the concept of someone who is so incompetent, crazy, and just plain stupid that the Trump organization has no place for her.
On the other hand, she’s not a Trump 10, and there is the possibility that they are just trying to avoid being named in many of the lawsuits that are going to be filed against her.

I read The Caine Mutiny when I was 12, but I still haven’t been able to get through Ulysses. And I thought Keefer’s references to Finnegan’s Wake concerned another book about the Navy.

5 Likes

Those pardons alone will assure that he goes down in infamy in history.

14 Likes

The war criminals were just the tip of the iceberg…

7 Likes