Report: Trump Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus — Again | Talking Points Memo

yet
The future remains to be seen.
But people are bailing on trump. Even Pat Robertson.
He’s alone.
And losing
No way out, no way out (I may be channeling “The Producers”) No way out…
Here we have a rendition of that Monday Oval Office meeting…

8 Likes

The bus should only be used for transportation. We are not using the bus correctly.

3 Likes

Trump will use them as a fund raiser guaranteed
Please send money for my lawsuits so we can defeat Biden who stole the election
As long as the Rubes are coughing up cash he shall continue
Every indication I have is the cult will tithe up for Trump
They’ve been well conditioned being fleeced by evangelicals

12 Likes

Actually, I don’t think any of them are Republicans.

2 Likes

Owning the libs and prison wardens.

Duncan Hunter off the hook.

ETA. Will Giuliani get one next - a Trumpmas present?

8 Likes

To get disbarred these days you pretty much have to steal all your client’s money and leave them buried in a shallow grave.

Anything less than that, you might get a stern letter from the Lawyers Who Pretend To Care Committee.

7 Likes

Yes. That exactly.

3 Likes

I’m guessing everyone here will get it. They know that Sidney had a duplicate key made.

To get past this bunch, you have to go really obscure. I’ve even gotten “likes” for James Joyce references.

5 Likes

Trump Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus – Again

Some people you just can’t bus.

5 Likes

True, but if Dominion and SmartMatic sue her and obtain evidence that she was lying (as opposed to delusional) when she publicly made numerous false claims against them, some believe that would be all it takes.

8 Likes

Used charcoal briquettes

5 Likes

Or “Colin”, so he can finally fulfill a lifelong fantasy…

But probably a higher percentage get it here than would on most non-movie-buff interweb comment boards.

3 Likes

The shredding of American ideals continues apace. Utterly disgraceful.

9 Likes

Only if they’ve never played with their balls.

2 Likes

She’s not his type. Giuliani, on the other hand, is ugly, stupid, and conspiratorial. What’s not to like?

Stealing from a client’s funds usually does the trick (admittedly, that is a felony in some places).

3 Likes

I fully expect Trump to suffer a total nervous breakdown with the next few weeks, that won’t just justify but literally require the 25th Amendment to be invoked. He’s clearly headed there, knowing that not being president soon is the least of his problems compared to the coming federal, state and local indictments and lawsuits that may well put him in prison and bankrupt him yet again–this time far worse–and reveal all sorts of sordid things that may turn many of his fans against him, and turn him into a national joke. The pressure will break him. Far stronger people would have a hard time handling all that.

8 Likes
3 Likes

G-whizz.