Report: Trump Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus — Again | Talking Points Memo

The 3G but, isn’t this a 5G world?

11 Likes

According to the Daily Beast, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani — who’s become the perspiring face of the President’s fruitless legal battles — said on Tuesday that Powell is “no longer part of [our] team” and “is on her own.”

Is this one of those things that Yogi spoke of, it’s deja vu all over again?

12 Likes

Did he accuse her yet of eating the strawberries?

That’s why I love reading the comments on TPM. People on here are so bright, quick, and of course sarcastic.

12 Likes

Maybe we can name an NHL franchise after it . . .

1 Like

Has Trump dumped Powell? This story seems to be coming from her rival, Rudy

According to the Daily Beast, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani — who’s become the perspiring face of the President’s fruitless legal battles — said on Tuesday that Powell is “no longer part of [our] team” and “is on her own.”

This sounds more like the reality TV bullshit Trump loves. No doubt he likes playing the two off each other.

14 Likes

Holding his breath?

7 Likes

Kudos to Summer for coming up with this line:

Rudy Giuliani — who’s become the perspiring face of the President’s fruitless legal battles

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

33 Likes

A Confederacy of Cranken.

5 Likes

Maybe she was Barr-dissed, and thus no longer under consideration as a special counsel.

5 Likes

16 Likes

That too!!! Certified!!!

1 Like

And change her middle name to “Romney”…

3 Likes

A helpful suggestion–that’s why he’s the big kahuna.

Sidney’s been under the bus so often now that her skin must be half gravel.

If I could ask a favor of the driver…could you drag her for a while?
I understand that road rash can be fun.

1 Like

She’s been thrown under the bus so many times that one could be forgiven for thinking that’s where she lives. :unamused:

2 Likes

Dana Nessel is working on it.

20 Likes

We come for the news and stay for the snark. And lord know we’ve cornered the market on snarky fuckers

13 Likes

There’s a reference some won’t get.

5 Likes

Mmmm… kraaakennn
homer

2 Likes

I remember reading the Ballantine edition of that story. Well written (unlike the blurb since the story made it fairly clear the only interest the aliens had in human flesh was its removal from the planet)

4 Likes