Report: Trump Throws Sidney Powell Under The Bus — Again | Talking Points Memo

Let’s just say there’s a padded room somewhere with his name on it.

1 Like

True dat… but while evangelicals sell a promise of heavenly ascent or commiserating with the good angels, and so rubes can fork out their $$ to prop their pastor’s lavish lifestyle, what promise is DJT offering the same rubes when he is out of power?

So how can they tithe to DJT when he has ZERO power to inflict pain on their enemies, both real and perceived? Afterall, the reason they forked over $200M was the belief he will overturn the elections and remain POTUS…

So what is a grifter to do when he loses the power that enables such grift?

1 Like

4 Likes
10 Likes

As they say, you are who you pardon…

2 Likes

That’s not what Stormy said.

3 Likes

God knows which miscreants, malfeasants and bounders he’ll pardon next. But we can be sure that he will.

6 Likes

Don’t let them kid you. No one actually reads all of Ulysses. In each chapter, after a couple of pages, you get the idea. No need to plow through the rest of it. But I do enjoy replying to some long, rambling, unpunctuated post with, “Is that you, Molly?”

5 Likes

No, those refer to a foundering Trump boat parade.

3 Likes

Okay, here’s the deal. There will be no coup. Trump is making the most of his remaining time in office to maximize his future profitability. His base now is his market after his reign is over. Everyone hovering around him now is in it for whatever crumbs fall out of his mouth. His business plan is to create maximum outrage and draw attention to himself. That’s the entire plan. Everything else is improvisational grift and raking in the bucks every way possible. He’ll need bucks to stay out of prison and keep on griftin’. You can’t just grift on nothing. No. There’s a lot of overhead.

5 Likes

And blames the Democrats for the stingy $600 stimulus. He’s a Complete waste of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, phosphorous and trace elements. I’d like to see him reduced to his component atoms and these dispersed into the void.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Be careful of saying “Pardon Me” to the person passing too closely by on your way up the ramp into the Post Office, ‘cuz they just might try to do so and you’ll go down in infamy as part of the 2020 rogues’ gang!

2 Likes

What’s worse, hair dye running down your face or tire treads up your back?

He’s certifiable, seems to me.

4 Likes

He didn’t ask for implants? He’s losing his pussy-grabbin’ mojo.

I was always hoping Trump would make her special counsel, only to watch her be dismissed days after inauguration, right after a committee announces her disbarment.

1 Like

they warned Trump that Powell has reached a dead end in her efforts to do Trump’s bidding regarding his bogus voter fraud claims.

Giuliani: “Sir, Sidney’s done everything she can possibly do to help you. She has nothing left to give.”

Trump: “Nothing left to give? Ok, dump her in the alley.”

3 Likes

Anyone shocked?

Or even surprised?

4 Likes

Stop teasing me

2 Likes