Report: Pence To Attend Fundraiser At Club Owned By Two Gay Men

Hi, DiscoBot!

To find out what I can do, say @dannydorko bite me.

7 Likes

… and a latex homosexual.

2 Likes

Some Bill the Cat to start, then a hint of Dr. Evil before Nelson finishing strong! You’ve taken the art to a new level, @tena.

4 Likes

Which just goes to show you, Pence will do anything for money. He’s basically a whore, just don’t tell mother.

Btw, thought this was kinda funny…

Yep, an all white dog with blue eyes.

10 Likes

Nah, just that if we get rid of Pence and Trump, Nancy is next in line. I don’t have problem with Madam President :wink:

5 Likes

See @daulphin’s post on this…

3 Likes

They’re technically not gay if they vote Republican (it’s an honorary thing, like being an honorary white person back in the South African apartheid days when visiting while black).

2 Likes

I am hypersensitive when it comes to the woman I think of as My Nancy. Forgive me.

7 Likes

Let’s hope Mother accompanies him lest he succumb to some deeper urges and fantasies.

1 Like

Eh, fuck Pence. I hope he chokes on the dessert when he finds out who baked the ‘Gay’ cake.

5 Likes

Will he be dressed as a Cowboy, Sailor, Cop, Leather Biker, or Construction Worker while he is giving his speech? What kind of chaps?

5 Likes

Ya’ think that God’s gonna’ strike Mikey down for this?

2 Likes

Bureaucrat

Something big enough to tuck a few 10K into.

2 Likes

Eight hundred thou will be haul for this gig. He’ll need bigger chaps.

4 Likes

I realize I’m north of you, and Jared Huffman is my congress critter, but I share that possessive :wink:

2 Likes

The buttless ones. Makes for quicker quickies in the toilet stall. Where’s Larry Craig when he’s needed?

1 Like

DId you hear the one about Mike Pence wanting to be converted?

So the rugby team took him out and kicked him between the goal posts!

“Badum - tish!”

I hope not, @tena. I am not ready to see Mike Pence in a leather getup dancing rapturously with a bunch of gay ski bums (although I do hope someone gets good video). Or is his mother coming along? That might be even funnier.

2 Likes

Someone needs to rescue that cute dog.

5 Likes

The rapist may get sidetracked while he’s driving by the local junior high school. Or he may see the exits outside Denver for the Coors brewery tour and go spend a few days there.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available