Report: Pence To Attend Fundraiser At Club Owned By Two Gay Men

Vice president Mike Pence will reportedly attend a 2020 reelection fundraiser at a private club owned by gay men on Monday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1236940
1 Like

It’s OK, Pelosi is next in line.

7 Likes

Isn’t this a double-standard? If you’re supposed to never be alone with a woman other than your wife, because she will be overcome by your masculinity and rape you, then for sure hanging around a bunch of gay guys…

23 Likes

If you were a gay guy, would you ever seriously consider having sex with Pence? I mean, c’mon…

16 Likes

Either no one has told him who owns this club or else he’s all in for the greater good for the Rethugs.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter if they are or not. If he can’t be around a woman because there’s potentially sexual attraction, then surely that applies to men as well, unless CertifiedStraight™.

10 Likes

Snicker. Snicker. Snicker. pfbthththtbwahahahahahahahahahaha!

the whole can’t be with another woman than Mother alone is just part of the beard story.

he’s the most repressed gay man I’ve ever seen - it wouldn’t take much for him to just explode into a shirtless, leather pants wearing party animal.

39 Likes

It will be interesting to see how Pence’s staunch right-wing evangelical supporters respond to this.

6 Likes

Next Pence will be seen on video dancing to “I Will Survive!” Mother!! Mother!!

17 Likes

I once pole-danced to “It’s Raining Men” in the Czech Republic at a small underground club while one of the other guys in my group stuffed a couple of bills behind my belt.

Turned out to be the best idea for the group, as the table of young ladies who had previously rebuffed our advances opened up and decided to join us after that.

Eons ago in the Army…

13 Likes

I would not be wise or prudent for me to comment on this article until I hear the informed opinion of patriotic American and moderate Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, so I will do so at a later and more appropriate time.

Oh, fuck that!!!

19 Likes

From the Aspen Times:
Confirmation of the Caribou Club location also came Friday through the unlikely source of the Pitkin County District Court.

Miles Angelo, the Caribou Club’s executive chef, was arrested early Friday for felony assault and domestic violence after a female friend told police he choked her and punched her in the face, according to an arrest warrant affidavit filed in Pitkin County District Court.

During his advisement Friday afternoon, Angelo told District Judge Chris Seldin he was cooking for the vice president on Monday and needed to be able to show up for work, said prosecutor Don Nottingham.

Seldin allowed Angelo to post a $2,500 cash or surety bond, entered a mandatory protection order requiring Angelo to stay away from the alleged victim, Nottingham said. Angelo was not listed on the Pitkin County Jail’s roster of inmates Saturday morning.

18 Likes

Why would they care? Why would they even discover this fact? Besides which, evangelicals are overjoyed at the way SCOTUS has been packed with what appears to be the express purpose of overturning Roe. (It doesn’t matter to them that Trump’s actual goal was to appoint crooked accomplices to protect him, or that Leo’s goal was to pervert the courts for Libertarian reasons instead of religious ones.)

What surprises me is that gay men have welcomed an aggressive homophobe into their space so he can amass power.

13 Likes

Hey, Mike! Just a quick word of warning:

There’s going to be more dicks at that fundraiser than a President Nixon look-alike convention.

11 Likes

He’ll probably disregard this warning again.

16 Likes

That is the fucking ugliest thing I’ve seen in a long time! :laughing:

5 Likes

He’ll be converted if he isn’t careful! :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe Pence got immunized : - )

3 Likes

Ahem.

22 Likes

LOL!

…and we’re sending this one out especially to The Fabulous Mikey P !

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available