Report: Pence To Attend Fundraiser At Club Owned By Two Gay Men

Finally, a legitimate use for @discobot !

18 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

This will make for the most sordid claim of “absolute immunity” yet…

8 Likes

Twenty-five couples at $35K a couple means someone told My Pence to follow the money.

18 Likes

Hey! I think cornstalks are beautiful!

3 Likes

Money’s green; that’s all that matters. Besides, he’ll explain it away to “the faithful” by declaring that Gawd said to ‘Love the Sinner-not the sin’. Hypocrites like Pence are quite adept at talking out of both-sides-of-the-mouth.

7 Likes

Please don’t tell me you’ve joined the Pelosi the Queen of the Donor Class club.

6 Likes

Club closes down in 3…2…1…

Let’s face it: hosting Pence or Trump or any of the GOP ain’t exactly like having Cher or Bette show up. The gays will be pissed.

4 Likes

Probably attending with orders from higher up, saying, look Mike, we need every bit of money we can get to fight the Dems and pay for all these lawsuits.

7 Likes

Mike Pence is a latent heterosexual.

12 Likes

The last time we had a queen that big was during the Tudor Dynasty.

(Badda Boom! Badda Bing! Rimshot, please!)

6 Likes

Pence is repressed.
Lindz lives in a glass closet.

8 Likes

They can talk about Jesus and God but we know what they really worship.

12 Likes

please, please, have him walk out on stage to The Weather Girls.

4 Likes

Don’t say “rim” around Lindsey.
You’ll just make him all hot and gooey.,

5 Likes
5 Likes

I wanna say something snarky about this, but I’ll just say ‘log cabin’ (safe word).

15 Likes

The only two extreme right-wingers I know are a gay male couple. In their 60s and live together but not out at work or to family.

1 Like

But according to Jenkins, the venue potentially being owned by gay men “doesn’t affect whether we’re at the Caribou Club or we’re not at the Caribou Club.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” he asked the Times.

2 Likes

So sad to live that way. Especially when everyone knows, and just doesn’t say anything.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available