Report: Caputo Receives Metastatic Cancer Diagnosis | Talking Points Memo

I wish I cared; I do not. He gets paid leave (I don’t begrudge that) and the best health care that OBAMACARE provides- courtesy of extending benefits to those with employer-provided health insurance (I do not begrudge that either). I just think this is one awful human being who used his time on this planet to be a real ASS HOLE spewing bullshit and evil.

11 Likes

I grew up with the Pennysaver in Northern Westchester. I had a friend who worked as a printer there. Always good for the automotive ads and restaurant coupons.

2 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

You are a nice person, but it’s not paid leave, it’s unpaid (having taken it twice myself in my fed career). It does allow him to keep his health insurance although he has to pay his portion of the premiums.

7 Likes

These people MUST and DESERVE to be treated as heartlessly as they treat everyone else.

NO SYMPATHY,

7 Likes

Nope. He’s a Republicon, therefore, there’s a lie in there somewhere. That’s all that is explained, imo.

1 Like

So long as it doesn’t disproportionately impact white people…

Yes. Thanks for the correction. And yes, he still has to pay his portion

3 Likes

Well it really doesn’t matter in the larger picture does it? Whatever makes you feel good.

1 Like

I hope he lives long.
I’m cruel that way.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I won’t dunk on him either, since I’ve just had a small squamous cell lesion cut off my forehead.

8 Likes

Actually it does affect light complected, especially blue eyed people.

3 Likes

Sincere best wishes to you, my friend.

7 Likes

Neither will the 200k dead Americans he had a hand in killing.

8 Likes

My father and two of my sisters died of cancer. They never tried to hurt anyone in their lives and leant a hand to people who needed their help whenever they could. They were just decent people who went out of their way to make other lives better.

Which is why I agree with the earlier comment by sonofares: I hope Caputo suffers immensely. He wouldn’t bat an eye or shed a tear if some poor person with no health care was suffering from cancer. He didn’t even care that 200K died of COVID-19. Fuck him.

14 Likes

This would be our first reaction naturally
Consistent with the brand
If there’s a "miracle " cure , you’ll have your answer

2 Likes

" Dr. Christ"

3 Likes

Not a perfect analogy but . . . Lee Atwater

4 Likes

I had HPV-associated tonsil cancer 5 years ago. Caught it early, they cut it out and I’m fine. If you have a mild sore throat that lasts a couple of months with no fever, have it checked out. Also, you can look in a mirror and shine a light down your throat. Mine looked bloody awful.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available