Report: Caputo Receives Metastatic Cancer Diagnosis | Talking Points Memo

O/t Loving this Panic

11 Likes

Cancer is a real bastard. I have lost too many loved ones to it. Itā€™s a shame none of them had someone to pull strings to get them in to the National Cancer Institute. But they were just ordinary people.

adding that President Donald Trump had arranged for his admission.

6 Likes

ā€œsquamous cell carcinoma, a metastatic head and neck cancer which originated in his throatā€

No, I wonā€™t shit on him for all the vile stuff heā€™s done. This is karma, and payback is a bitch. If he were to lose his health care insurance right now, then maybe he would begin to understand the hell heā€™s been putting other people through.

Around 90% of head and neck cancerā€™s are SCCs. This type of cancer can also spread to the brain in which case it can directly impact emotional and intellectual states.

4 Likes

This is killing me. Iā€™ve been sitting here trying to find the right Oliver Cromwell joke, and it just isnā€™t coming.

Yeah, Iā€™m a coldhearted bastard - but Iā€™m a coldhearted bastard with 200K+ reasons of justification.

5 Likes

ā€œā€¦a metastatic head and neck cancer which originated in his throat.ā€ Kanā€™t get more Karmic than that.

Gonna have to put him on the side of a milk carton soon.

1 Like

The former Trump campaign official has ā€œsquamous cell carcinoma, a metastatic head and neck cancer which originated in his throat,ā€ New York state assemblyman David DiPietro told the paper in a statement on Caputoā€™s behalf.

Weird, Scott Atlas swears itā€™s an ACL tear in the left knee.

9 Likes

I wonder how much Caputo, Trump, Pence, Miller, McEnany, and the rest of those fucks celebrated every time Ruth Bader Ginsburg had a setback with her cancer?

And I am absolutely sure they all partied their asses off after hearing of her death.

And I think the chances of Caputo ever going before the cameras and apologizing to the American public about helping Trump destroy American lives with their lies about the pandemic are about -375 (in other words, less than zero).

8 Likes

Good. I hope whatever the outcome itā€™s slow and painful. And yes, I realize thatā€™s cruel, but he deserves the last days of his life to be a fraction of the cruelty he dealt to others.

4 Likes

For what? The dudeā€™s got brain cancer. Explains a lot about his off-the-wall behavior.

Heā€™s to be pitied, not piled on.

5 Likes

Karma is a bitch. Hope Caputoā€™s end is slow and painful so to give him time to reflect.

2 Likes

Also, dead for about 2000 years.

ā€œā€¦watchful eye of Jesus Christā€¦ā€

Yeah Jesus does like to keep an eye on the evil bastards of the world. He passes a lot of ā€œintelā€ on to St. Peter. Which makes for some unpleasant surprises outside the Pearly gates.

2 Likes

You said what I wanted to say.
An asshole that gets this diagnosis is still an asshole. It doesnā€™t undo the harm that he has done, or barriers he put up to prevent the CDC from getting the truth out there.

6 Likes

Some of you folks are becoming the thing you hate.

Just saying.

7 Likes

This particular cancer is usually found as as metastatic with occult primary. Earlier diagnosis tends to be uncommon. So you feel sore throat. And ignore it. Because everyone does. Thatā€™s the problem.

Itā€™s really hard to say what the prognosis is because depending on the specific situation the odds can be 80% chance of survival or 26% chance of survival. And we donā€™t really know whatā€™s the situation. But of course, the more places involved the lesser the chance. The fact that they removed the tumor seems encouraging.

But, really, I donā€™t care that much.

8 Likes

under the watchful eye of Jesus Christ,ā€

Probably not going to occur to his family or him that maybe Christ is mad at him and punishing him.

4 Likes

As @irasdad pointed out above, because if you donā€™t get tested, you donā€™t have anything to fear.

3 Likes

For his part in the pile of corpses. Bad things happen to bad people too.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available