Report: Caputo Receives Metastatic Cancer Diagnosis | Talking Points Memo

It’s already metastasized, and he’s contemplating at home whether to seek further treatment instead of actually getting any at that cancer center. That does not sound like a 50/50 proposition.

12 Likes

Good. Let him become a “good Republican” as President Truman defined that term 72 years ago: “The only ‘good Republicans’ are pushing up daisies.”

There’s no such thing as too many “good Republicans.”

I only wish every one of the fucking morons at the Traitor’s rallies without a mask would Make America Great Again by dying of the virus on the damn spot.

10 Likes

I refuse to schadenfreude or wish that complete bullshit on anyone.

16 Likes

Ummm … nope.

3 Likes

My husband survived skin melanoma about four years ago. Caught really early. After that, he was getting checked every six months and then it went to a year. Had a checkup in February. All clear. But he noticed a dry patch on his temple about two months ago. Didn’t go away, so he called and got an appointment three weeks ago. This time it’s squamous cell, but again caught very early. Doctor said “superficial.” He’s having that removed in four weeks. Not as bad as melanoma until it starts to spread; then it gets trickier.
Caputo is a stupid fool, but I wish him luck. Doesn’t sound good.

I hate cancer.

27 Likes

“He is now home in Western New York, resting in the loving arms of his family, under the watchful eye of Jesus Christ,” DiPietro, a Republican who represents Caputo’s hometown, said in the statement.

Jesus is one busy guy.

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s worthy …

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation

1 Like

I didn’t think Thursdays were slow news days but I guess when @zoërichards has to peruse the Buffalo News for copy, they might be. What’s next? The Buffalo Pennysaver?

6 Likes

That’s a brutal diagnosis. I don’t know if it figured into his bizarre rant, but it’s pretty grim.

3 Likes

Why are we being asked to care about this guy? He’s a schmuck who made news briefly for saying something stupid which is what repubs do on a regular basis. There are people closer to everyone here, maybe even someone living with us, who need to be cared about, he doesn’t make the cut.

22 Likes

Because it’s a HOAX! They’re lying. Those doctors are just doing surgery as a way to increase their income and that of the hospital. That’s how Donald’s appointees roll isn’t it?

10 Likes

Look it at it the bright side. He will be spared of the gallows or the guillotine.

6 Likes

donald has bizarre rants every day. Ergo, he has metastatic head and neck cancer

3 Likes

Oh I think if you follow that bible stuff this is a shining example of a well placed SMITE

10 Likes

I’m with you. Let him and Limberg start up a support group for assholes who are receiving their just deserts.

11 Likes

I found my first jobs (as a teen) in the Pennysaver!

3 Likes

EVIL!

2 Likes

Cancer is fakenews, he should make sure to not seek treatment.

6 Likes

If he does survive he will have a pre-existing condition
Too Bad so sad
If Trump and his Taliban court have their way
No Insurance for you
Karma - Your aim is improving

12 Likes

And the patient rarely improves.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available