READ: Notes From Top DOJ Official On Trump’s Conspiracy To Overturn 2020 Election | Talking Points Memo

“What a dummy ! We all know there’s more than one internet”, said a smirking George W Bush.

8 Likes

“Just say you’re investigating Biden…”

This all sounds soooo familiar.

14 Likes

Brave, brave Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue. Such an honest and brave man. He saw an attempt to overthrow the US government and did

nothing.

I guess you could say he didn’t help try to overthrow the US government, but gosh, neither did I.

He didn’t try to actively stop it either, and he was in a position to do that.

30 Likes

Scams have a structure. I know this from watching films but still.

8 Likes
60 Likes

And yet… did he break any laws doing this?

He probably broke laws in Georgia regarding election interference with those phone calls. But states run elections, not the Federal government. Other than a sedition charge that probably wouldn’t go anywhere, is there any specific law he broke here? I’m not sure there’s anything that covers it other than sedition.

1 Like

Go ask a lawyer.

I saw Scott Perry, Senators from PA, Senator Johnson…

2 Likes

From the comments:

14 Likes

26 Likes

Well, that’s why I’m throwing the question out there. We got us some lawyers here. It’s going to be maddening if there isn’t something other than a failed impeachment and conviction as the remedy for this.

ARREST HIS FESTERING ORANGE ASS.

that is all.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Psaki does in her pressers; quite effectively too I might add.

24 Likes
37 Likes

Don’t they know…it’s bad form to show up before check in.

7 Likes

Things have come to a pretty pass when the Underwood Deviled Ham logo has a seat in Congress.

7 Likes

I’m in love with Malcolm Nance.

10 Likes

Again, they were all holding their breath to see if it would actually work.

4 Likes

8 Likes