READ: House Intel Releases Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

Yes. Paul Manafort was also charged with ConFraudUS.

1 Like

Which means he probably already talked to the witnesses. This is gonna be fun.

6 Likes

I barely skimmed the article and didn’t read the complaint, but God almighty just what I have seen is amazing. It’s like a tire fire; you know it’s happening from very far away because the stench is so penetrating.

17 Likes

Nunes is now reading the greatest hits from the “Russia Hoax”

6 Likes

So Devin Nunes is going full conspiracy nut job Trumpster in his opening statement. Should be a fun day.

10 Likes

Just sipping coffee so far…

4 Likes

don;t want to say Schiff is eager, but he went right into questioning before realizing Maguire had not made his opening statement!

9 Likes

I have a feeling Maguire is going to be very compliant in that meeting.

2 Likes

“Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Asshole”

10 Likes

Fucking Nunes trying, of course, to muddy the waters.

Again on my social media, the majority are now saying about how the WB statement is clearly all hearsay because the person wasn’t in the room. We should also get rid of both the Dems and the GOP parties because they’re nothing but self-serving.

Just another PRESIDENT TRUMP hater who’s “whistleblowing” led to another embarrassing loss by the DemocRATS! If they keep trying maybe they’ll get something to stick… maybe!

Second hand information? Ha! Hardly credible and not admissible in a court!

Why is this even news? It’s laughable!

Seriously, this is what is out there.

17 Likes

When you find the answer, you may become quite rich and famous.

5 Likes

It’s why I maintain the committee should bring in a lawyer to do the questioning - all we get with this is obfuscation and grandstanding.

3 Likes

Just tell yourself it’s “other duties, as assigned”…

4 Likes

Maguire is going to be asked why the improper, politically motivated classification of the phone call notes was outside of the “responsibilities” of the DNI…

7 Likes

Seven stages of grief. First, shock and disbelief. Then DENIAL.

Some will never get to the last two.

4 Likes

His first question was leading, asking of Maguire a judgment he should know will be avoided if possible.

2 Likes

Why he is lawyer, the bestest lawyer there is.
(mumbles under one’s breath something about representing oneself and fool)

1 Like

Ah, I don’t think this is a legitimate complaint, because Donald Trump isn’t a legitimate President.
(William Barr, Attorney for the Defense)

3 Likes

Schiff was right in the first place.

Maguire’s opening statement, as written, is worthless.

9 Likes