READ: House Intel Releases Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

Keyser Soze?

1 Like

Are you sure those charges were not filed under statutes that relate to foreign influence?

1 Like

Even the slower rats have to flee the sinking ship eventually, right?

3 Likes

I think a lot of Evil Knievel daredevil types are like that – hooked on an adrenaline rush. Makes sense to me that he is too. Where most of us would get worn down from the constant fight, he seems to continually invite it and indeed revel in it.

2 Likes

I repeat my comment from yesterday: nasty racist Keebler Elf Jeff Sessions is in very real danger of laughing himself to death.

18 Likes

As I recall, this vote was only one or two more in favor of stopping the funds than the last time they did this. It wasn’t that big a deal because they knew the Pres could override it.

@darrtown

1 Like

Actually not meaningless as it shows GOP senators are bailing on trump. Veto or not that is the take home message of that vote.

9 Likes

I don’t think he would. But Pence may not be in a position to pardon anyone after all is said and done.

5 Likes

now we need to see the IG letter sent to Maguire when he said it needed to Congress – the letter almost certainly said that key details were confirmed…

oh no! Nunes! Mute button engaged!

3 Likes

Adam Schiff is so articulate and impressive. Nunez is a fucking clown

16 Likes

But it’s the message it sends—it says he’s full of shit. And it says they’re not afraid of him. Like you said to me yesterday, give it time. :grinning:

11 Likes

No. We’ll let you know if that changes.

2 Likes

I have never eaten so much popcorn before 9 am. There is no room left for the TOAST!

11 Likes

Nunes’ cow is speaking nonsense now in the hearing. He’s a joke. tRump’s weak-ass disinformation campaign underway. Let’s see how many of these bozos defend tRump’s behavior. My guess is they’ll just change the subject and talk about anything but what’s in front of them. Nunes is going deep state in his opening statement. He’s such an cow pie.

18 Likes

So did the Nazis.

14 Likes

The IG has an investigative team to verify the whistle blower claims.

5 Likes

Nothing to see here please disburse

3 Likes

Yep…altho personally I’m waffling between “yippee!” And “woohoo!”

1 Like

Kind of a surreal week. I wasn’t alive for Watergate, so I can’t really compare and contrast how these two events feel. I’m also trying not to get too excited over this, we’ve been burned more than once over the past few years, thinking we’ve finally got our smoking gun. Could the President of the United States resign in the near future? Really? Could this phase of the nightmare be almost done? What happens after that? I mean, how do we start to find a new normal where that name isn’t in the news cycle every day. How do we begin to treat the entire country for PTSD?

26 Likes

Yep