READ: House Intel Releases Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

Subject to presidential veto, so that vote is meaningless.

MAGAts: Trump always wins !

He should get impeached just because of all the work I am falling behind on.

25 Likes

Perhaps sheā€™s been engaging in ā€œAlternative Aidā€ to her boss.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about that. The ā€œIran-Contraā€ thuggery was pretty bad, as was Barrā€™s role in it.

3 Likes

whistleblower was not a white house official

was a ā€œnon-White House Officialā€ Still thinking Susan Gordon

9 Likes

Just a hunch - but will wager large sums that Schiff did not up & release this spontanously &/or unilaterally.
Was prob done with nods of approval from Burr, Warner ā€¦ Nunes (? ā€¦likely would say keep my name out of this ā€¦but ugh ok)

1 Like

Anyone else see a brokeback camel with four fractured legs?

Some straws carry more gravity than others.

6 Likes

Conspiracy to Defraud the United States by depriving it of free and fair elections. Just like all those GRU agents previously charged.

8 Likes

I think you mean ā€œUNdead gnome/trollā€

1 Like

Synchronicity. As Johnson goes down, so do the Trumpkins. Life is so utterly random, that sometimes recognizable patterns show up.

5 Likes

I thought he was cagier than that. What ails these people? They were just running wild.

17 Likes

What just being Rudy Giuliani isnā€™t enough?

12 Likes

Wrong time of the year for that ā€“ not that Steve Doocy would know.

2 Likes

Um, Iā€™m as open-minded as anyone, but I draw the line at vampire and gnome relations spawning all over our public airwaves.

1 Like

Congress, US people and human race to Trump:

Youā€™re FIRED!!!

(ā€œI donā€™t want you to talk, Mr. Bond. I want you to die.ā€)

4 Likes

Bloody hell. The WBā€™s ā€œdeeply concernedā€s carry a bit more weight than Ben Sasse and Susan Collinsā€™. A shakedown worthy of the Gambinos.

23 Likes

Ghouliani is definitely guilty of violating that. Heā€™s not an official govā€™t employee, yet working for personal ends on behalf of tRump. Ghouliani is considered an unauthorized person as he is not employed by the American people in any way, shape or form but rather as tRumpā€™s personal ā€œfixerā€.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States

23 Likes

The serious repudiation only takes place when the vote to rescind the money grant is 100 - 0.

Thereā€™s still an unwavering support for the Pres in the Senate. This vote was nothing more than for show.

1 Like

House Dems need to get access to that Secure Server and get all the politically sensitive transcripts (recording, etc). Iā€™m betting thereā€™s some good shit on Donnie and Putin (MBS too!) hiding in there

7 Likes