READ: House Intel Releases Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

Being so ugly and stupid?

1 Like

You’re right. Thanks for catching my mistake.

4 Likes

If that’s a crime, I’d have been locked up ages ago.

2 Likes

Trump’s next step is obvious. Dispatch someone to N. Korea seeking dirt on Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi. It’s only logical.

15 Likes

I have been wondering when the “c” word would show up again – this is active solicitation of collusion, at least to my non-lawyer eyes.

4 Likes

I suspect that the call transcript release, plus the GOP talking points “accidentally” sent to some Dems, was internal sabotage, by either a patriot sick of all this shit, or by a benevolent ally who just wants it to end ASAP and engaging in political euthenasia of his beloved leader.

22 Likes

This is a pretty incredible document, and it certainly reads like there’s a whole ton of corroboration waiting for the the investigators.

If we can get Steve Doocy to read this, we might actually be rid of Trump. :wink:

6 Likes

Conspiracy to bribe a foreign official, perhaps. Interfering in elections.

If all else fails, failure to register as a dead gnome.

7 Likes

Stoop’d jobs!

6 Likes

The House needs to embargo the separate electronic system to remove the actual call for a fact finding related to this complaint. Then they need to send a subpoena for it. This is a complete coverup.

Barr’s previous work to pardon those over Iran/Contra looks quaint in comparison to the criminality he’s displayed in this matter.

25 Likes

Heh-heh. We haven’t heard much from Kellyanne lately, have we?

8 Likes

It’s a wonderful thing folks have a conscious.
It’s stunning how the Presidential abuse basically became water cooler discussion among “multiple witness”

It’s shocking they tried to “lock down” electronic record of call.
Straight up coverup!

It’s amazing how these folks basically put their careers & lives on the line for this lawless President.

Nothing but fear & trepidation permeating the WH.

Smh

7 Likes

And, if they used the WH codeword systems to advance the interests of his campaign (by shielding call records from public view and abusing the system for non-nat sec info), isn’t that a violation of the Hatch Act.

7 Likes

7 Likes

What about the Logan Act?

3 Likes

Just read it, and there are at least a couple amazing new lines of inquiry:

1. a very clear account of how Barr and Giuliani worked with Ukranians to manufacture allegations about Biden and the “origins of the Russia probe”, which they disseminated through The Hill. But they had to neutralize the ambassador and the civil service diplomats in order to do this.

2. The erasure of the conversation’s machine transcription, moving it to a secret server for sensitive files, even though the only reason it is sensitive is it records the president committing treason.

Barr is toast. He ought to resign today.

48 Likes

Doocy is busy filling out his Nobel Prize nomination form for Trump.

9 Likes

Still a very serious repudiation at a crucial juncture. There’s an idea in psychology of incongruent communication, when the words and actions don’t match. In that case you look at the actions. They’re cutting him loose.

12 Likes

Well, not exactly. The “collusion”, or conspiracy, would have been between Trump, Rudiani and anyone else trying to pressure/entice Ukraine to smear the Bidens, and then again between then, Barr and anyone else trying to obstruct a legally mandated investigation into such an attempt and keep it from congress. The actual solicitation would be extortion or bribery.

1 Like

Good one! Next you’ll be hypothesizing that Shitgibbon would NOT be an asshole about … well, ANYTHING

1 Like