READ: House Intel Releases Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint | Talking Points Memo

It’s effectively the same thing, plus actual legal charges await post-presidency.

8 Likes

Reading this it looks like there is an electronic transcript which is 21st century-speak for “tape”. And, if the WB is to be believed, this is “word for word”, not a summary or reconstruction.

Cannot believe Cheatolini thought this would exonerate him.

25 Likes

Person A: “It’s the crime!”
Person B: “No, it’s the cover-up!”
Person A: “No, it’s the crime!”
Person B: “No, it’s the cover-up”

Person C: “Wait! It’s both!”

14 Likes

I never miss her show!

I just skimmed the complaint. Holy fucking shit. Holy shit.

20 Likes

What’s the procedure for impeaching a PM, short of no confidence? This qualifies if true.

2 Likes

Uh, appendix, page 1. The House CANNOT let go of the fact that “this was not the first time” that Trump transcripts were placed in the code word system for political, not nat sec, reasons. If that is the case, the House MUST INVESTIGATE!

45 Likes

Rudy, you need a real lawyer.

21 Likes

I see nothing in the Constitution that says you can’t impeach them together and at the same time. Make it a group impeachment as it appears they are all heavily implicated in the crime or the coverup.

11 Likes

Why not? He’s a moron who thinks his IQ is about 80 points higher than it actually is.

11 Likes

I’m glad Congress got it in time to use it in the meeting with Maguire this morning. Drill that asshole.

11 Likes

neither do it; and dvr it if i’m not gonna be around. she’s so damned smart and knowledgeable about how wdc works.

6 Likes

Not a surprise, but he certainly is disgusting.

12 Likes

After reading through the complaint, I am about 99% sure this is Coats and Gordon working together.

11 Likes

Ya but not enough votes to override a veto

7 Likes

Yep the after glow of indictments will be the satisfying part.

And jusy my luck… my computer is in the shop getting fixed. I’stuck using a slow as molasses on a cold day tablet. Dang!!

3 Likes

I just did my first read of the complaint. I think you are well within context to use that.

5 Likes

Barr too, one would hope. He should be forced out immediately.

13 Likes

Same. I have it and Hardball set on my DVR.

3 Likes

Incredible and unbelievable.

Actually, extremely credible and very believable.

In what ways will Trump and Rudy release the crazy today?

And what will Republicans say and where will others hide?

If this doesn’t do it, someone needs to leak the tax returns.

26 Likes

Other than his ‘brilliant’ bankruptices, his resume is blank. It’s the resume of a “very stable genius”.

6 Likes