QAnon Celeb Michael Flynn Privately Admitted QAnon Is Baloney

ICYMI

12 Likes

These are at odds with daily min-pin walkies…

6 Likes

During a phone call with Wood, who published a recording of the call on Telegram on Saturday, Flynn said QAnon was a “a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

Created by someone that wanted to prove how stupid Americans are. But that didn’t kept Flynn and his son from taking advantage of the fools.

4 Likes

Wingnutter – “That AOC is a terrorist and a threat to all children. She only invented the Q persona to shield herself from scrutiny, hiding the truth in plain sight.”

2 Likes

How else are Q going to make their bones?

3 Likes

Not to mention that JFK would be somewhere in the vicinity of 104 years old.

3 Likes

Esper Is Suing Defense Department

But when Congress calls him to testify, then everything is confidential and he can’t say shit.

10 Likes

Not so much a day late as waiting to have something to report. I read a couple of articles this morning on the upcoming trial and it’s all a rehash of what’s already known and speculation about the trial. They could have saved the column-inches.

7 Likes

No, but they keep trying.

2 Likes
  • During a phone call with Wood , who published a recording of the call on Telegram on Saturday, Flynn said QAnon was a “a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

Those seeking protection from the deep state are being deliberately sold defective tin foil, supplied to Reynolds Wrap® by the CIA.

10 Likes

You can think (accurately) that Bannon is pond scum (or worse) and still reach a verdict strictly on the basis of the evidence presented.

6 Likes
31 Likes

Fixed the typo.

6 Likes

I think a serious, aggressive, competent Attorney General would be required in your scenario.

In my career I learned to base things on data …on the evidence. That is what a scientist does. They follow the evidence. Nevertheless Bannon reminds me of this…

festering pool

9 Likes

I’m thankful for family and friends and a good job, and that McConaughey isn’t running for Governor in Texas.

10 Likes

Also Zombie Apocalypse’s…

5 Likes

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984

15 Likes

Say it isn’t so! I depend on my Qanon sources for all my propaganda. Damn!

3 Likes

And lacking most of his brain if what I have seen on the Zapruder film of the assassination is accurate.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available